[A] Learn to Raid: Ny'alotha

Interested in learning how to raid? Piece of Cake is a Discord community run by myself and a guildie to help others and to make World of Warcraft raiding a more positive environment.

We host normal Ny’alotha raids for the Alliance and invite newcomers to learn the mechanics of each fight, specific boss duties, and role duties.

Saturday, July 18th is the first normal Ny’alotha raid we’ll be hosting! For more info (delete the space): https:// discord.gg/5uw3QxD

2 Likes

Hey, we’d love to have you join us! If you have an interest in raiding, but have never done it before, we’d love to help guide you through this awesome part of WoW!

Would you mind taking along someone who can’t hear? I’d love to get into raiding, but it’s difficult because I can’t listen in

If you use premade group finder (I key), there are normal/heroic PUG raid groups constantly forming. If it doesn’t say discord in the description (most don’t), you won’t need to hear anything. Just read the raid chat. Not many groups require discord.

1 Like

Aleyandria,
Definitely! Merp and I lead the group, and either he or I can whisper you about any of the main mechanics on each fight. You can also still join the discord if you’d like. We’ll be posting announcements and news and things.

1 Like

Two days until our first raid! If you’re interested, please join the Discord above to receive announcements and know when invites go out :slight_smile: