[A] <Lazy> 6/9H Dazar'alor [Recruiting]

We’re a group of laid back (re: lazy) individuals who are looking to progress through current content and would like to find other team members to progress with us. :dragon:

You do not have to be specifically versed in current content to join our team (can’t find a group? just resubbed?), but you should be able to learn quickly, actively participate in the fights, and pull your weight. While we keep our raids friendly and easygoing, we make a point of having a focus on progress each week.

We currently raid Wednesdays and Thursdays, 7:30PM - 10:00PM EST.

We are looking for ranged DPS, and a melee DPS with tank offspec - preferably of the following listed classes, but may consider others:

DPS:

• Rogue
  • Demon Hunter
  • Warlock
  • Mage
  • BM Hunter

DPS with tank Offspec:

• Ret pally
  • WW monk

Please post here or find me in-game at Pomp#1627 or another guildy at Empiran#1888.

Still looking for ranged dps for the raid team as well as for M+, however anyone who wants to be part of a fun and friendly group should feel encouraged to get in contact with us!

Do you still need raiders. I’m a 382 Pyro Mage, i come with the wife 377 H Priest.

Still searching for members.

Bump still looking

Bumping for more DPS!

You still looking? 400 ilvl boomie 6/9H 1/9 Mythic xp

Yep, we’re still looking. Sorry for the slow response, I don’t use the forums all that often. Toss me a friend invite in game and we can discuss.

402 veteran brewmaster LF casual raiding

willthegreen#1549