[A] <LateNight> After Midnight PST 9/9H 1/9M Guild Recruitment

[A] LateNight is an extremely late night/early morning raiding guild on Proudmoore that was founded by real life friends who needed an atypical raiding schedule due to work commitments.

Raid times:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday mornings at-
1AM-3AM PST
3AM-5AM CST
4AM-6AM EST

We are currently looking for exceptional DPS with a bare minimum 395 item level.

We value commitment, attendance, and a great sense of humor. We only ask that you do your due diligence in knowing fights, coming prepared, and are receptive to constructive criticism.

Please note that our average age is 30+. We offer an atmosphere filled with humor and vulgarity. If this is offensive to you, we may not be the right fit. Our interest is building a progression oriented team that plays not only wow, but many other games together in our off time. Even if you are just interested in being a part of the community and being casual, that’s perfectly fine as well.

Required Addons/Software:
Discord
BigWigs/DBM
Exorsus Raid Tools
Personal Loot Helper

If you think you would be a great fit, please feel free to contact anyone below-

Battle net:
Gilbz#1153 (Main Recruit)
Danimal#11500
Discord:
Gilbz#5864
Danimal#9381

Do you guys like partying like its 1999?

I party like the gates of ahn’qiraj just opened.

We have A groovy man for all your music needs!

Free mage food

Looking for more to join us! We will be hitting the new raid day 1 and moving on the Heroic and Mythic ASAP.

Free chocolate. It’s at my house. I won’t give you my address though.

Do you guys run mythics plus too? I’m still pretty new to the game.

Yeah without a doubt man, we get 10+s done every week.

Can i get invite to join?

Feel free to hit me (Gilbz) or Danimal up on Battle Net or discord and we can chat about an invite!

:wave: Experienced players looking for a Late Night, semi-hardcore raiding guild, with fun and memes a plenty, need look no more! Come join this group of former mythic raiders too busy with “adulting” to fully commit to a full time mythic team. Drinking / Smoking not required, but always encouraged! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Also… Chocolate

Looking for big Hots

Resto Druid opening

Hots are sexy!

Updated desires

They see me bumpin’, they lovin’…

I want chocolate

Could use another lock, Mr Lonely Bloke