[A] <Last Chance> 6/9H BoD - Recruiting

Mainly looking for players to round out our core team. Current needs: Tank, DPS or Main spec DPS/ OS Healer. Heroic - Friday, 8 pm - 11 pm EST and Sunday, 8 pm - 10 pm EST Normal (alt) - Monday, 8 pm - 10 pm EST Experienced raiders preferred but guild recruitment is open to all. Come join us! would love to add you to our guild family. We are a very active guild on Ysera/ Durotan, eager to help our members in any way we can. We run weekly/daily guild events including mythic/M+ dungeons, both casual and progression raid groups, and occasionally old raid content for achievements, mounts and trans mogs. There are many members who are PVP inclined but it’s not a guild focus. You are free to join us, or just do your own thing, in a family friendly environment that includes many older and mature WoW players. We place importance on creating an atmosphere where you are both respected and valued without forcing or expecting you to do anything in game that you do not want to do or may not have time for. So please consider us for your new guild home. If you would like a guild invite or have any questions, please feel free to contact the Guild Master personally on Bnet @ Elliyaa#1920. You can also check us out on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/WoWLastChance. We look forward to hearing from you.
2 Likes
Bump
Bump
Bump
You still looking? I have my mage.
Bump
Bump
Bump
pump
Bump
Bump
If you need a healer I'd be interested in joining with this character
Currently looking for O/S healer but main DPS.
Oh okay, if you're ever looking for main spec heals let me know, thanks.
Bump
Bump

Now 5 of 8

Now 8/8 Heroic

Recruiting for BoD