[A] Last Attempt | US#362| CE | 9/9 M | 2-Day | Tue/Wed 8-11 EST | LF Tank and Healer

1 Like

Looking for a tank, I put our ideal items in the post, if you are functional though just talk with me

Looking for a tank, I put our ideal items in the post, if you are functional though just talk with me

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Might be interested. Former mythic raider looking to come back and possibly be part of a team again(its been a while). I raided mythic in mop on my warrior and warlords, and legion on my dkI can’t be on tonight but my bt is: Fjolnir777#1285.

1 Like

Having Aviee reach out to you.

Killed jaina, bumping this post.

1 Like

Killed jaina, bumping this post.

Watch out vids, see our raid, if you’re a ranged dps that also likes to heal sometimes, we want you!

1 Like

Watch out vids, see our raid, if you’re a ranged dps that also likes to heal sometimes, we want you!

Focus is on finding a mist Weaver right now.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Updated our looking requirements, opening up to finding Ranged DPS and a couple healers.