[A] <Kind of a Big Deal> [Fairbanks] Sun/Mon 7-11pm PST

We are Fairbank’s #1 Raiding Guild
We are ranked #4 in NA and ranked #15 in the WORLD!
Our clear times are respectively 33 mins for MC and also 33 mins for BWL!

I don’t know how to put this, but we’re Kind of a Big Deal. People know us. We’re very important. We have many leather-bound books, and our mothers’ basements smell of rich mahogany. Together, with our trusted doggo Baxter, we have created a community of like-minded players focused on having a great time while competing as a top American two-night guild. We know hard-core is a mentality, and we seek players who share that mentality of wanting to be the best. We are also old, so we realize we don’t have as much time as we did in the past. As such, we will never add a mandatory third night of raiding.

We are a competitive guild. If you’re looking for a place to show up and be carried to raids, this isn’t for you. If you think being “good enough is good enough,” this isn’t the place for you. If you’re okay with mediocre play or consistent errors, this isn’t the place for you. If the thought of mediocre raiders gives you a nosebleed, then this might be the place for you.
We are trying to build a fun and strong alliance community on Fairbanks. Sometimes its hard but we have proven ourselves capable and looking for like minded individuals. Please if you have any questions come to the discord and PM Izzy. I will answer any questions you have that our Discord charter cant answer.

Please visit our discord for more info on applying to the BEST guild on Fairbanks! discord.gg/NjtEAc5
We are looking for ALL CLASSES and ALL SPECS at this time, even if you’re a Night Elf Priest. We look forward to seeing you!

3 Likes

Healers: Boom! Boom! Boom!

Bump this!

Is this the support forum for raid withdrawl?

Nope, now we have ZG to test to keep the shakes away.

Taking it to the top at 11:38am on 2/28/20 - Thedubz

Bump it for unicef.

Bump this post up to the top!

Bumpity bump bump bump!

Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan diego!

lets get some brothers in the chat

Recruiting players who want to compete with among the best. Take a flyer and apply if you think you deserve a shot.

Running low on toons to give gear too…

When mageblades start going to pally alts, you might be a top tier raider.

Can I get a morning bump on the snow bois

Bump a day keeps the doctor away

I used to be very insecure about myself and never thought I could get into such a high caliber guild. I always asked myself, could I become a “Big Deal”?! When I applied i was told that if I could recruit 3 people and those 3 players recruit 3 people and those 3 recruited 3 people and so on… I would become a millionaire within 1 month!! I was so excited and joined right away! A month later I am now a millionaire and no longer insecure! This was the best decision of my life and I am a living testament of what it’s like to be “Kind of a Big Deal”.

hello! come check us out!

Izzy is great

:point_up_2: :point_down: :point_up_2: :point_down: :point_left: :point_right: :point_left: :point_right: :b: :a: :white_check_mark: :arrow_forward:
Recruitment cheat code engaged