[A] <Kill Order> Guild Recruitment (Deactivated)

Hey Druidicarus!! We are recruiting and would love to add you to the fam!

Bump just because I’m interested.

1 Like

Been looking for a fun and active PvP Alliance guild! Might have a few friends interested as well. I’ll be sure to PM you guys in game! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is there someone I could talk to about joining? I have some questions first

1 Like

Sure you can message any of us and we would be happy to talk to you! Any of our members can answer questions or guide you to the right person!

1 Like

I’ll likely hit you up once I have a computer again. Hopefully taxes come in this week sometime.

1 Like

How many RBG teams are you guys up to?

1 Like

We have 2 full teams with set nights/times. We have teams that run on Sat/Sun as well during the day and late nights.

Woo! Just 2 more days and I should have my new computer. Can’t wait to play some WoW!

1 Like

Great guild, great people. The guild is constantly growing and looking to expand our PvP teams as well as continue fun, guild oriented community events!

1 Like

Still recruiting and working on building a third RBG team!

Email us at ko.pvp.recruiting@gmail.com

1 Like

Enjoy horde hunting? RBGs? Arenas? or just some great fun and events? Send us an email or pst in game!

We’re still recruiting! Always looking for pvp minded players to join our family!

ko.pvp.recruiting@gmail.com

1 Like

I like fighting you people in wpvp, Guild v Guild, got pics and it’s been fun. Hope to find more of ya and kill you on the battlefield.

2 Likes

Been a part of KO since day one! I love these people. We WPvP, run RBGs/BGs and Mythics and just have a ton of fun together.
Will always be my #1 Guild <3
Come join the Family