[A] <Kill Order> Guild Recruitment (Deactivated)

Ty advaris for aiding me in my mountain top spot that was invaded by horde today!

5 Likes

Looking for a pvp home? Look no further!!

4 Likes

Great group of people! Much fun to be had!

3 Likes

If you like WPvP or PvP of any kind give us a holler!

3 Likes

Now I know what it’s like to be conflicted! PvP guild sounds great, but for the past 10 years ive been a heroic / Mythic raider
 to give that all up and PvP
HMMMMMM decisions, decisions.

5 Likes

Glad to have you with us Luvix!

3 Likes

Ran into you guys last night at the Zuldazzar ziggurat, slaying horde alongside CBH and Lionguard. Good times, keep the wpvp dream alive.

5 Likes

We will bring the DOOM upon them. Join up if you are bloodlusty!!! <3

7 Likes

We have destroyed SO many Horde in our way!

What are you waiting for? JOIN TODAY! KO

6 Likes

I heal things

6 Likes

COME ONE COME ALL! Show the horde what you got with the KO fam! Join our nightly rampage on the horde, weekly RBGS, and everlasting conversations in Discord! Once you meet us, you’ll know you belong here!

5 Likes

Join Kill Order and strike fear into the hearts of your enemies! Create panic among all the horde lands you invade! Together we conquer!

4 Likes

We are the Family you never had, and always wanted

2 Likes

I think we should mention that we have multiple RBG groups now too.

So many people want to do it that we have a team 1 and team 2 now.

2 Likes

That’s impressive. Good job, people! :grinning:

2 Likes

Just joined today! Looking forward to see what the guild offers! It’s hard to find a good PvP guild these days!

2 Likes

We look forward to PvPing with you Saige!

1 Like

We are super active in all things PVP. You know you want in on this!

2 Likes

Need a new thing for the new year? Come give KO a try!! Tired of PvE? Lets spill some horde blood together!

3 Likes

I have pvp’d with and against KO people in the past. They are active in wpvp. If you are Alliance, I would definitely give them a shot. Good guild.

3 Likes