[A] <Kill Order> Guild Recruitment (Deactivated)

awwwww Imcool!!! Thanks so much! I enjoy playing with each of you so much! <3

3 Likes

I love this guild! I’ve been searching for a long term home for quite some time on this server and have finally found it! Always something to do or someone to chat with! Come pvp with us!! :smiley:

3 Likes

What are you waiting for? Chop chop honey buns - come home <3

2 Likes

I have been playing this game for over 8 years and this is by far the best guild I have been a part of. Tons of fun to play with and the guild leader is an awesome guy. all the officers are nice people and willing to help you the most you can. we are a true family here.

2 Likes

If anyone’s a metal head, hit us up. @Djmericah and I have an encyclopedia of metal knowledge and DJ is a rockstar.

2 Likes

I can count on one hand the number of great guilds ive been in over the years. This is one of them. Well organized and friendly. Lots of things going on in the guild for events. Toxic players are flushed out real quick and its a very pleasant environment. Games are supposed to be fun! Come join some fun people!

4 Likes

Awesome! How do I get an invite?

3 Likes

PST one of our members. If an officer is online we can talk to you!

1 Like

I’m very interested in joining.

2 Likes

Hey Chaoticc! Please pst one of our members and they can get you in touch with an officer!

We are THE one and ONLY guild you need in your life! <# join up, buttercup

I would love to be a part of this. I would need to level up a toon though from 110.

1 Like

Hey Ozzyiceburn! We would love to have you join us!

I just transferred here and im looking for a good guild to be apart of !

1 Like

Hey! Welcome Ogbuttercups we would love to have you join us! Pst any of our people online and they can get an officer to invite you!

Good bunch of people had a few skirmishes with them in the Horde territory Stormsong :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

GG nice fights for sure @Brockorc!

2 Likes

Come join us for some pvp action!

2 Likes

Kill Order is Fam!

3 Likes

WPvP has been awesome! Bumpin’!

4 Likes