[A] <Kill Order> Guild Recruitment (Deactivated)

Please see new updated post with current information regarding Kill Order and recruitment. Thank you!

18 Likes

We also have women. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Cookies and cakes as well!

3 Likes

that hug if you behave!

1 Like

Did someone say women? Do they have beards?

6 Likes

Cookies and Cake… Yummy! May I have some?
/wink - Good luck, and hope to see you all on the battlefield.

Dwarf, I think you and I may not be welcome. Let’s go to IF for some of your ale. Oh, nevermind - You all won’t let me have a drink.

5 Likes

Sounds like a good group of peeps. Maybe I’ll apply on an alt (very frequent one). :slight_smile:

4 Likes

No beards, but we’re present.

4 Likes

wait… if im reading this correctly and im going to assume I am, your saying you have females who touch you if you do good?

hmmmmm might have to make an ally dk

3 Likes

If you guys are down for hunting Horde together, the Rebel Alliance is a group of guilds trying rebuild ED Alliance and we would love to have you. We do joint patrols Thursdays and sometimes Sunday.

Good luck on the new crew!
/salute

2 Likes

Come PvP with us!!!

3 Likes

Absolutely! We definitely want some solid allies. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

KO, ain’t nothing like it ( on ally side)

2 Likes

Kill order. We are on Patrol.

2 Likes

We like horde blood!

3 Likes

Some of the most fun I’ve had is in this guild! Growing fast!

2 Likes

Are you doing general wpvp or RP-PVP - aka - down for some shenanigans while paroling? Not that we can control the sharding together to do some RP-PVP but it is nice to fight those from our server any day of the week.
If I could tell them to shard RWT with The Ashen Vale, I sure would.

1 Like

Hey Mokalyn! I will reach out to the guild and see what they think. Sounds like it may be fun. :smiley:

2 Likes

Great group of people to play with! Should give them a look!

3 Likes

Just saying, KO is the fam. Anyone who joins is fam, and Advaris is da best guild mama ever!

3 Likes