[A] <Key> Frostmourne is recruiting for M+

Key is a Dedicated M+ Guild
Are you tired of pugging your M+ keys? Are you fed up with posting your keystone in guild chat, only to be met with silence? Have you been trying to push into the higher levels, only to have your enjoyment ruined by insecure and toxic players? Look no further!

Key was formed in BFA with the purpose of building a guild that focused on mythic plus content. If you’re in a raiding guild that you don’t wish to leave, then don’t worry. You can still join our discord, hang out and push keys.
We are also recruiting for our 9.1 raid roster, and encourage all roles to apply!

If you’re interested, or have any questions, feel free to contact our gm on discord at Shadowbolt1011#8734

9 Likes

Great group of peeps, have done multiple keys and had loads of fun! Willing to help new members achieve their goals and get them good lockouts to be able to join them without being carried. Join them! Go now!

1 Like

Solid Guild with great community.
GM and officers both push content and help other guildies get gear and have fun doing it!

Great community and very welcoming since i joined over a month ago! Everyone is very willing to help and make sure you feel involved in keys and raid. Always up for a laugh and chill time - if youre looking for something like that deffs come and join!

Great group of people. 12/12 Heroic Nya’lotha now.
M+ nights, raid nights. All the good things.

I love this guild. They are very inclusive and constantly do content with other guildies. It’s not like a lot of other guilds where you end up pugging tons of content. The people are also lovely to be around. Highly recommend. 10/10

We are open for recruitment going into prepatch and Shadowlands!

Recruitment is still open and active :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Daddington has a nice, supple butt irl.
Nuff said.
-Yaddles

Kinda Poggers not gonna lie.

Joined for the Daddington stayed for the bare chest mog

Bumping, we are still recruiting

*bump
guilds still looking for more players keen on doing some dungeons and having a chill time

We are now also recruiting for our 9.1 raid team :slight_smile: please message us!

I’m currently looking for a guild I can do M+ with and possibly some raiding too!
I’m a havoc DH

*bump
Guilds looking for players for its raid team in 9.1

Still looking for M+ pushers, raiders and guildies! :slight_smile:

Hey, feel free to add me on discord or bnet and we can sort you out :slight_smile:

BiS guild.

Always recruiting more for raids, heroics, and chill people to join the community.

I’m keen to do some Mythic +, and maybe raids if the times work out.