[A] Kalimdor United Guild Recruitment Faire!

KALIMDOR UNITED RECRUITMENT FAIRE

Date: June 22, 2019. 5pm server time (PST)

Place: outside the entrance to the Exodar (This is an Alliance event)

The Kalimdor United community will be holding a guild recruitment faire on June 22, 2019!

We encourage guilds to come fly their brightest colors. Show the community and WrA what you have to offer! Come network with other guilds, and maybe pick up some awesome new members along the way!

Looking for a guild? This is the place to be. Come see the most awesome guilds on the server, and find the perfect new home!

If your guild is interested in attending, please contact me in game (Maeshkin/Mayshke), or contact me on discord at headlocks#1857

There is plenty of room for as many guilds as need be, but please register to keep things organized.

Kalimdor United is a discord based community designed to bring together Kalimdor-based guilds. Our goal is to promote community events, and to collaborate on projects involving RP, PVP, and PVE. All Guild masters share an equal rank, and discuss things on a level playing field, with no one guild having more influence than another. All officers will have a chance to coordinate as well, because as we know, they are what keeps our guilds running on a day to day basis.

Every Kalimdor based guild matters. Whether they are Draenei, Worgen, Kaldorei, or a combination of everything. Your voice is equal and all issues will be resolved with fairness, and especially no drama . If you or your guild is interested in joining the Kalimdor United community, please contact Maeshkin in game, or follow the link to:

https://discord.gg/QrD8tkq

While this is an Alliance-only event, please keep your eye out for our Horde recruitment faire, coming soon!

6 Likes

Bump, bump, bump it up!

1 Like

Less than two weeks left, hope to see you all there!

Lots of great guilds signed up to attend so far, plenty of room for more!

1 Like

Wooo hooo! Can’t wait!

I know that the Guardians of Misfortune looks forward to being there!

Starfall will be there surely!

1 Like

Less than three hours from now, hope to see you all there!

Event is going on right now for those who are looking for a guild or who just want to rp. just outside of the the Exodar. There are many guilds looking for cool people.

:slight_smile: