[A] Justified Insanity - AOTC Focused - Rebuilding for Shadowlands

Justified Insanity has been around since Legion and is looking to rebuild its ranks as we move into Shadowlands. Our players have experience in all areas of content from AotC every tier, 2400 arena rating, Keystone Master, Mad World, Hertz Locker. We are not a hardcore guild, but we approach every piece of content with a completion attitude. We expect the same from our guild members. Our plan is to focus on heroic raiding and mythic+ keys.

The core of the guild consists of a small group of friends looking to make new ones and raid together. Our guild prides itself on helping people, both veterans and new players, to reach the goals they set for themselves. We teach raid and dungeon mechanics, dungeon routes, class intricacies, and much more. All we ask is that each member understands what is required of them to progress through content and comes with an open mind, be prepared for the content being done, and be willing to work together. The expectation is not that you play perfectly, but that you progress and improve.

We are looking for new members who would like to take a more methodical approach. We prefer to learn after each pull instead of throwing warm bodies until the light bulb turns on. If this sounds like your type of guild then message one of the recruitment officers below and let’s see all the content that Shadowlands has to offer together.

Schedule:
Friday 8:30pm - 11:30pm ST and Sunday 8pm-11pm ST
Invites are sent out at 15 minutes prior to raid time.

Current recruiting needs:
Tanks – Full
Heals - 1x Resto Shammy, Holy Priest, or Resto Druid
MDPS - 1x - Warrior
RDPS – 1x Open

All Exceptional raiders will be considered regardless of current recruitment needs.

Recruitment Officers:
Shivanii (Shivanii#1728)
Vench (Leoncpa#1419)
Saffren (Serenity#1266)

Still looking for all exceptional players.

Still looking for people to join us!

What healing classes are you looking for?

Hey Answering,

We are accepting all healing classes.

still looking for great players!

Still looking for all exceptional players.

Hello! I’d love to chat with someone on discord if anyone is available. Bigduff#4272 (Resto shaman)

Hey Restur!

I just sent ya a request on discord.

Still looking for more DPS and Heals!

In need of a H priest?

Not sure why it posted on my druid alt.

Hey Nazzrath,

We are in need of a Holy priest. Hit me me up on bnet: Shivanii#1728 and we can chat.

Hey everyone, come raid with us! Sometimes there are cookies.

Just noticed I posted on the wrong character. Let me try that again. As penance, I’ll increase the amount of time cookies are available.

Great times are ahead! Come get it on the ground floor!

Still looking for two Heals and more DPS!

Recruitment needs have been updated! Come join us become part of our core for Shadowlands! :slight_smile: