★ {A} Jac's Bartending

No Naga today so the Kelp is a go! :slight_smile: Grab your invite now and head on over!

Just wanted to pop in and say I had a good time yesterday, it got cut short sadly because my internet decided to stop in the middle of it. But I had fun chatting and ordering stuff while listening to your recommended youtube videos for ambiance and music. Look forward to going to another one one day!

1 Like

Thank you so much for the kind words, Squelben! I figured you disconnected. I always wonder if people listen to my playlists but never know if they do. So I am glad that you enjoyed. :slight_smile: My next bar will be September 6th!

1 Like

Jacquell is at the Clams & Cockles now!

1 Like

Had a wonderful time at the Clams & Cockles a few days back. Such a good way to get in some casual RP-- thank you so much for always diligently hosting these events! You’re a star!

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words! It is a pleasure to host, I always have a blast RPing with everyone and I am glad you chose to come over! You guys are the real stars, I would not be anywhere without my customers. Be on the lookout for the next bars in the coming weeks!

2 Likes

Three bar nights are planned! A late “Pirate’s Day” event, a Brewfest event, and a Hallow’s End party!

Hello everyone! It is almost time for late Pirate’s Day festivities! I just added a lot more wonderful songs in my playlists; please check them out. See ya soon!

1 Like

See you tomorrow, Jac!

1 Like

Hey Cuhlan!

In now, so see everyone soon!

One word…

BREWFEST!

Coming to a theater near you, Friday.
1 Like

In now! Come on down for Brewfest fun!

I had a fantastic time last bar, the drinking game was a real hit and success! Will use it again soon. Come in costume this Friday for the Hallow’s End party…or should I say Gallow’s End?

A few side notes: I recently realized that The Royal Courier Tumblr advertised my bar once back in early April, before I started posting on there. Word must have gotten out. xD A big thank you to them!

I am also pleased to share my love of medieval and more Celtic music on Jac’s YouTube, in addition to the shanties. I will be expanding it and adding more songs gradually. I hope you get as much enjoyment out of the music as I do!

Come one, come all! Step right up and get your invite for your one and only chance to see Jac as a worgen! Make sure to queue up the spooky playlist in my original post. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m not sure why, but it won’t let me post as anything but a character I made on Classic.

Just wanted to say: I love that you do this! Wish there were more such things, just some casual RP hanging out. (I say “just”, though I know a ton of work goes into it) Reminds me of the shows guilds used to put on in Stormwind, Mulgore Storytime on horde (do they still do that?), or the Dalaran beer garden get-togethers & party games my old guild used to do.

I’m horribly anxious, though. I’ve come to the last few, but lurk nearby flagged for PvP and hunting for horde party crashers because I’m more afraid of RP with strangers than fighting enemy players! (note: I DnD with friends every couple weeks and have for years, but man it’s so different when it’s people you don’t know)

1 Like

Logging in and out helps sometimes with posting issues!

I appreciate the compliment, and you looking out for crashers! I have been very lucky to not get any yet. A couple dropped in once, but they did not stay long. I do not play Horde so I am not sure about the Mulgore event, but I really enjoy putting on bar nights. It makes me happy that people enjoy themselves, even from afar! :slight_smile:

There are no expectations and perfection is not required, everyone is very friendly so please do feel free to approach Jac! It is not so bad once you are there. We have some slow times where you might feel more comfortable. Thank you so much again!

2 Likes

Success! Tank by inclination and nature (and virtually all my characters), and all that. Not very well-geared on this guy, but if there was a serious incident I could always switch to my main on Proudmoore and be CRZ’d over by the raid group.

Thank you for the kind words and encouragement! I’ll make a point of actually approaching next time - might even steal one of your suggested RP hooks. I look forward to your next bartending stop. :slight_smile:

So long as it’s ok to step outside to keep traps up at the doors and windows! And that’s not a flare, it’s…celebratory illumination.

Yes

1 Like

If they try to take over at some point, I will let you know! I am the opposite, I prefer RP over PvP. xD

It is perfectly fine to use traps. :slight_smile: “Celebratory illumination” is welcome. The hooks are also there for a reason, I am looking forward to seeing you and honored it will be one of your first RPs in awhile!

1 Like

Jac will be in the day after Halloween! Have fun tomorrow everyone!

1 Like

In now, everyone! The Day of the Dead seems like a very apropos theme today! :smiley: I hope everyone had a good Halloween.

1 Like