★ {A} Jac's Bartending

Tonight! Invite your friends and let’s get this (beach) party started and make some waves!

Nautical puns and seaside spirits included, consult your doctor before use.

1 Like

It is almost tavern time! Enjoy Midsummer this Friday at Fireside Anchors before the Naga start causing problems.

1 Like

Oooh, I see what you did there.

1 Like

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I put a lot of thought into it.

Happy summer! I have had something in the works for months now and am pleased to finally share it with you guys: a YouTube channel and playlists dedicated to sea shanties and drinking songs (up in my first post)! They can play in the background and have no ads. Enjoy listening while roleplaying at bar night!

Join me tonight to get in your last drunken hurrahs before your Naga and Gnome adventures!

Hey, everyone! I postponed last week’s bar in light of 8.2; it is now rescheduled for next Friday! I look forward to seeing you soon and having discourse about Nazjatar and such. :slight_smile: Future bar locations are in the works. I have also been updating my playlists almost daily. Feel free to check 'em out!

Soon! :smiley: :octopus:

In now at The Curious Octopus - come say hi! It was the very first tavern I tended in Boralus, back in September. :’)

Next event in two days! I have never tended in an underground bar before. Also, I apologize for not giving people an extra free drink last week - it completely slipped my mind. I will make it up soon at an upcoming bar. :slight_smile:

Starting now, everyone! Chef Vadrick is back, and a fun game is planned as well. Don’t miss out!

New bar in two days! The Friday after I will not be open, so the next bar night will skip to August 16!

In a little bit early this time! Feel free to nab an invite. :slight_smile:

You are in the calendar for the 16th! I will change the location when you update it. :cow2:

1 Like

Thank you so much, Lindiwe! I forgot to put the “A-RP” tag on the last calendar event I submitted lol. :smile: The location is now set so please update to the following when you can:

Where: The Kelp Bed and Breakfast, Tiragarde Sound. Take the boat to Southwind Station - /way Tiragarde Sound 67.37, 51.37

Description: Join Jacquell Jenkins the Wandering Bartender as she rotates Boralus bars and provides drinks and fare, this week at The Kelp - Bed and Breakfast. Free drink of your choice with purchase!

1 Like

Friday I will be at The Kelp! Don’t miss Jac’s first gig outside Boralus city in Tiragarde Sound.

1 Like

This is really neat! I will bring my character in an on Alliance alt. Looking to see everyone there!

1 Like

I appreciate it!

WoW has an update (always my luck on Fridays) so I will be a tad late, folks. I will be on as soon as I can!

Hi there!
I just wanted to give a heads up, there’s a WQ at that bar currently with lots of nasty naga.
Is there an alternative at all? I decided to bring friends tonight!

1 Like

More bad luck! Thank you for letting me know Ciralin! I can change it to the small bar up the road just outside Ashvane Foundry. I’ll post coords when my update is done.

2 Likes

Wow, what a crowd last time! Thank you to everyone who helped bring people to the new location. I hope everyone’s been enjoying Classic! Two days!