★ {A} Jac's Bartending

Then I’d call that a full-out war of “anemones.” :wink:

I’m there now at Friends, folks! Send me a whisper for a raid invitation.

1 Like

Jacquell is so sweet and hosts amazing events. She will be displaying her brilliant work at our community event and we are very excited to have her! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much, Jacuren, that means a lot! I am really looking forward to the event and serving everyone, it is my honor and a privilege to do so. You guys have been awesome! :heart:

This Friday, everyone — The Sea Galley! The big one! It is one of my favorite places and I cannot wait to try it out. Luckily there is more seating than some past bars that were too cramped for my turnouts. I kept getting a full house where people had to stand, there should be enough room this time!

Starting now; don’t forget to bring your fishing pole if you want!

The worgen “bark-eeper” will be catering tomorrow - come join in on the fun! 🎊 [A-RP Event] TONIGHT! Lioncrest's "Founders Day Anniversary"!

Two of my events are scheduled next month. I am getting closer to my goal of tending at all the bars of Boralus!

1 Like

Always a pleasure to attend one of your events Jac, you’re the best bartender in all of the kingdoms!

1 Like

Aw thank you very much, Huon, that is really appreciated! I try my best. <3 You as well as the Admiralty will always be welcome!

I had the pleasure of coming to one of Jac’s bars and it was amazing! I haven’t seen something like this in a long time and it felt great to be out in the world again. Wonderful player, wonderful atmosphere, and wonderful locations-- what more could you ask for?

Definitely looking forward to seeing you at the anniversary festival!

2 Likes

Much appreciated, Finnigan! :smiley: I have some amazing, loyal customers and am always grateful for that - I would not be in business without you!

I am very excited about tomorrow; I will look for you! I cannot wait to see everyone!

1 Like

So… I MAY be resurrecting a dead thread, but I came back to the forums after awhile and saw this in my last visited and felt nostalgic, so I just wanted to take the time and say hi if you’re still reading this Jac.

Hope you’re doing good.

1 Like

Unless not posting in a thread for a week constitutes as such, it is not dead yet! I am doing pretty well, thank you Bari, and I hope you are too! :slight_smile: Thanks for remembering.

3 Likes

Jac is back! Alt here. Your friendly local and neighborhood Harvest Witch is in tonight! Of course I lose Trust Level 3 just before I need to post on Jac which prevents me from doing so twice in a row and it won’t let me edit my main post without removing the images. Sorry for the inconvenience.

A quick thank you again for those who have brought friends and guild mates and made the crowd larger over these past months. The more the merrier I say! You are all very sweet.

Remember, if you would like an invite on in-game calendar events, leave a comment!

Edit: Got my TL3 back since I farmed the requirements again last night and it kicked in tonight. Post is updated for next week.

Good ole Jac, bringing the good drinks and laughs on the weekly. Come and hang out with this amazing Gilnean bartending lass folks!

2 Likes

When Huon is there, you know a good time is ahead!

You guys are awesome regulars, sending some love your way! I have a lot of fun yucking it up at the counter. Bartender jokes are just part of the deal. Speaking of which, it is almost time to get behind the counter again!

I have personally spoken to, taken orders from, and served likely hundreds of players and their characters by now — and hopefully made them smile. I do not always realize how far the business has come and how much has happened in eight months. Here’s to many more! :beers: The natives have been very kind to Jackie, accepting her and taking her in (along with her crazy schemes). Should Gilneas be reclaimed, the invitation is extended to stop by the bars back home in turn!

2 Likes

200th post! Jac is now in with marine sergeant Vadrick! He will add that special Kul Tiran touch that has been lacking and flair to the fare (and maybe even bring his family’s secret spice). It going to be a great night, the first collaboration ever at my taverns, so don’t miss out!

2 Likes

I hope you all had a great Memorial Day! A little something to “tide” you over until the next tavern night…

BEER!!!11

2 Likes

WoW has an update (of course) so I will be a tad late. Tavern night is nigh upon us! Claim your spot in the raid group soon!

Vadrick will not be cooking today unfortunately but he is going to try to make it to every pub when he can and we are lucky indeed to have him on the team! Fridays just got even better. :slight_smile:

Lookin’ good with the Royal Courier post Jac!

2 Likes

Thank you, Raedolf! After we got talking it motivated me and I decided to give it a try. I hope your event went well too and looking forward to attending when I can make it! :smiley:

As an aside to all patrons, I should have been trading a stack of 3 drinks OOC instead of just 1. I used to in Stormwind, but when I started bartending again in Boralus after almost two years, it just totally slipped my mind until last Friday. My apologies to everyone I have gypped over the past nine months! Come in again and I will make up for it with free drinks! <3