★ {A} Jac's Bartending

Hi all! Good times were had at Scully’s last time. Tomorrow, we will be celebrating the Lunar Festival at The Cupola Cafe!

Some updates: I changed one of the upcoming dates from Saturday, February 23, 5pm to Friday, February 22, 5pm. I also grinded the forum “rep” to get Trust Level 3 to add pretty images to the thread! Otherwise, I would not have done it as I will not be using it much elsewhere. Hope to see you soon!

1 Like

The Cupola Cafe is now open! Do not hesitate to swing by. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello all! Jacquell will be serving Goldman’s Café for Love is in the Air this Friday so make sure to put it down on your calendar! Sap, romance, and fancy attire is not required - just come as yourself to socialize and have a good time. <3

1 Like

Tomorrow! :smiley:

1 Like

Open now, guys, so come on down to Goldman’s and whisper me for an invite to the phase!

1 Like

Last week was awesome and quite packed, thanks all! Tomorrow’s “bar night” is at That’s A Moray! When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie…

This will likely be the last Love is in the Air-themed event so do not miss out!

1 Like

That’s A Moray in full swing, open most of the night! It isn’t too late to shoot me a whisper!

1 Like

Last time was hauntingly horrifying and fun. The Tipsy Mermaid is in two days, folks!
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Tomorrow! Really excited about this one. I have wanted to plunk Jac down here for a long time.

Event soon to be underway in 10 minutes! Snag your invite now.

I was blown away with last week’s turnout! Tomorrow is the Barnacled Crab inn — bring all your fresh Kul Tiran characters to mingle and make friends!

Event going on now! Make sure to go down the main path until you reach Hook Point; do not go through Ashvane Docks where you will run into hostile mobs.

Barnacled Crab was a packed house last time! Thank you all for coming thus far; you are all my favorite customers! After six months, J.J. will be returning to good ol’ Hops, Line, & Sinker, in tomorrow night!

In now — swing on by HLS! :smiley:

1 Like

We always have a good time at the Hops! It was great being back. Tomorrow is the Friends & Anemones bar so hope to see you soon!

May horde attend?

1 Like

As stated at the top, they’re Alliance events, sorry! :slight_smile:

1 Like

What happens if horde peacefully attend anyway?:smirk_cat:

:wink:

1 Like

Let’s just say we get a lot of Alliance soldiers and guards without Elixir of Tongues who might not take so kindly to clinking glasses with the Horde. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

What happens if a couple of horde friends come as cohorts to keep the peace? :sweat_smile::wink:

1 Like