Skyfury (NEW REALM) | Classic Guild Rerolling | Horde 25m Hardmodes | PvP +

It’s a guild that’s had great members and leadership since the start…

Valimare gave out literally thousands worth of consumes throughout the duration of the guild’s raiding life. After the guild stopped raiding the bank’s had all been liquidated to those members who would continue to raid with other guilds.

You’re probably one of those toxic members whose personality didn’t mesh with the rest of the guild and was either kicked or left on their own accord.

Good Luck with Classic!

Rip truss. Congrats on hitting that.

2 Likes

The amount of time and effort that someone has put in to run a Vanilla guild is insane. Valimare dedicates his time to recruiting a strong core and preparing then for raids. He farmed raid consumables just like everyone else. Even if he hadn’t done that i still wouldnt have cared. He pays his debt to the guild through the amount of time he dedicates I’d happily pay for his consumables out of my own pocket.

1 Like

:smiley: A bunch of really nice folks here.

No ventrillo?

This guild isn’t hardcore at all.

1 Like

Hello Invoke folks from k3 remember me and the coalition people like sowleye ?:grin:
Anyways will you be aiming to get world boss kills going along with other massive PvP events and mayyybe server first with all the experience?

Yeah I remember you! Fun times we had. We plan to hit world bosses very hard, and yes if server firsts are something we want to tackle we might go down that road.

:smiley: Beta hurry up and join invoke

Beta bump! woot thats awesome. hype train going strong

could use a few more, mainly holy paladins :smiley:

80 days until launch @!

Lets do this!

Who got that strong paladin heals?

More healers? :smiley:

World bosses here we come!

LF more strong heales, maybe 1-2 more DPS :smiley:

Lets do a bump.

where da heals at ?

Bump for the stress test!

Hey! anyone plan to be server first 60? I might!