Please delete, thanks

please delete, thanks

2 Likes

We are still actively recruiting and hoping to hear from fellow gamers!

We have killed daddynathrius and now are 10/10 H! Updating post :smiley:

Still looking for more Casual people for more friendly activities!

Yes, need more people for achievement runs. :green_heart:

Hello all! I am updating our recruitment post as we have decided to better fit our players’ schedules we are changing heroic raid days to Tuesday and Thursday! Same times still. We are still need need of several dps for our heroic team. Additionally we are now in need of one healer! Please reach out to me at the contact info in the post if you are interested!

Also we are still widely recruiting players for m+, social events, and normal mode raiding!

More friends welcome still! come raid hang out and mythic plus!

Hi guys!! I am updating our post now because we have achieved 10/10 Normal SOD and we are getting ready to do heroic!! We are still in need of a couple more dps! :blush:

Casual player actually coming back and leveling in Shadowlands looking for casual/mature guild that welcomes players that are casual players, not just mythic raiders. I don’t get to play often, usually a few hours a night, if that. Would like to meet new people while playing and doing questing, dungeons, etc.

Would your guild be a good fit for me?

Hey I don’t check the forum post often, if you want to discuss the guild its best to message me at the contact info listed above! We have a number of social players in the guild that are not raiders. We do not raid mythic, we are focused on AOTC heroic! Our main activity outside of raiding is m+ :smiley:

need DK dps! shaman dps would be nice too!!!

still need DK dps!

DK DK DK where all the DK dps at?

We are now 4/10 H SOD! :frog:

hell ya getting those bosses down!

Love to check you guys out. I can play my DK that is 221 or my ret pally that is 231. BT is Blood#1210

5/10 heroic now! <3

7/10 Heroic!!!

Hi All! We are still looking for more dps to join our raid team! Any dps class or spec! Thanks <3

Great group of people. Raid times are fun!