[A] <Intense Intents In Tents> 10/10H Evening PST guild, looking for more!

Our guild is Intense Intents in Tents- if the name hasn’t given it away, we kind of have a thing for puns. We’re a pretty chill group comprised primarily of working adults/students. While we could be considered a goofy bunch, we still take what we do seriously and buckle down when it’s time to pull, and have fun doing it.

We’re looking to recruit some new friends for Heroic and Mythic raiding in Shadowlands! While we may not make it all the way to CE, we enjoy the thrill of pushing as far as we possibly can into Mythic content, without the stress that comes with the typical CE grind. The well-being and enjoyment of our raiders is a priority.

Raid times are:
Wednesday & Thursday 8-11pm PST
Friday 8-11 pm PST (optional fun run/alt run)

We are currently 10/10 N & 10/10 H for CN
(and had a pretty great track record in BfA.)

We are currently recruiting for our main raid roster as we finish up Heroic and move into Mythic!
We are primarily looking for the following, but are interested in talking with like-minded people of any role/class!

• Disc Priest
  • Resto Shaman
  • Enhancement Shaman
  • RDPS

Bonus points if you have a healing/tank off-spec that you’re willing to play depending on role requirements and for M+.

Not interested in our typical raiding schedule?
We’re always looking for new friends for our Friday Night Fun Runs (aka goofy alt run that may or may not involve drunken shenanigans) or general guild activities, including but not limited to M+, PvP, achievements/transmog, and more!

Interested, or maybe you have some questions? No problem! I can be reached at Murryblue#1461 (discord.) or Phes#11476 (bnet).

Seems rather intense…

We also have punch and pie

sounds just what I am looking for. I sent a Bnet request.

See that guy there got some punch and pie

We are still looking for some new friends! <3

Are you still recruiting? I’m not even 120 yet but your raid times would be good for me when I get there and ready.

Hi Popps! We are still recruiting and would love to talk to you sometime whenever you’re ready :slight_smile:

I’m interested in joining

Hey! i sent a bnet request me and a friend are looking for a guild on Aerie Peak and would be interested to join and raid with you folks

Still looking for some battle buddies!!

Still recruiting? Your raid times work for me and I’m willing to transfer :slight_smile:

We are still recruiting! Feel free to add me on bnet and we can chat about it :slight_smile:

I added you on bnet. I’m Sacha. Thanks!

We’re looking for some new friends who want to kick some old god butt!!

Looking for more for Shadowlands!

I saw someone running around with your guild tag this weekend and instantly told all my guildies that if/when I leave them I will join your guild even if it was only a two person guild. Great name.

1 Like

We’re looking for some new friends!