[A] Intense Intents In Tents, Evening PST Guild!

Despite what our zany name may imply, Intense Intents In Tents (US Aerie Peak) is a laid back (and honestly kind of goofy), progression minded Alliance group that looks to push as far as we can while having as much fun as we can every tier!

We are currently 12/12N 12/12H for Ny’alotha

(and were 8/8N 8/8H for EP, 1/9M for BoD, 1/2H for CoS, & 2/8M for Uldir)

Raid times are:

Wednesday 8-11 PM Pacific

Thursday 8-11 PM Pacific

Friday 8-11 PM Pacific (optional fun run/alt run)

We’re are a heroic minded guild that dabbles in “mythic light” :slightly_smiling_face: Towards the end of each tier we like to try and do what we can in mythic, but aren’t interested in the stress that comes with the typical mythic/CE grind.

We are currently not actively recruiting for raiding, but are always interested in bringing in like-minded individuals for various guild activities.

Not interested in a typical raiding schedule?
We are always looking for new friends for our Friday Night Fun Runs (aka goofy drunk alt run), or general guild activities, including but not limited to M+, achievement/transmog runs, farm parties, and more!

Outside of raiding we’re a mostly adult group who recognize that sometimes things happen- work/kids/life gotta come first, and while we ask for regular attendance, we’re don’t look to penalize people for having to take the occasional absence. The wellbeing of our raiders comes first.

Interested, or maybe you have some questions? No problem! I can be reached at Phes#11476 (Bnet) or Murryblue#1461 (Discord.)

Seems rather intense…

We also have punch and pie

sounds just what I am looking for. I sent a Bnet request.

See that guy there got some punch and pie

We are still looking for some new friends! <3

Are you still recruiting? I’m not even 120 yet but your raid times would be good for me when I get there and ready.

Hi Popps! We are still recruiting and would love to talk to you sometime whenever you’re ready :slight_smile:

I’m interested in joining

Hey! i sent a bnet request me and a friend are looking for a guild on Aerie Peak and would be interested to join and raid with you folks

Still looking for some battle buddies!!

Still recruiting? Your raid times work for me and I’m willing to transfer :slight_smile:

We are still recruiting! Feel free to add me on bnet and we can chat about it :slight_smile:

I added you on bnet. I’m Sacha. Thanks!

We’re looking for some new friends who want to kick some old god butt!!