[A] <Insurrection> Westfall - Relax, Chill Raiding Guild

Hi everyone.

I am ninja updating this thread for TBC. The fresh start guild we formed for Classic back in October of 2020 went super well, and we’re full-fledged into TBC. We are having a lot of fun, and progressing at our own pace. Our core is still in place minus a few players too.

We are looking for a few members to round out our 25 man raiding team, and eventually, get a third Kara group going. We also accept anyone who would like to join just to hang out and possibly get a raid spot if people don’t show. Or you know, just run 5 mans. :slight_smile: We are far from a hardcore guild. We take the raids seriously enough to progress, but won’t scream or flip on people who mess up. Who cares… it’s a game. Let’s just have fun.

Raids are Friday/Saturday - 8 to 11PM Eastern. With Kara eventually falling to weekdays once SSC/The Eye are out.

Progress: 11/11 Kara. 2/2 Gruul. 0/1 Mag :frowning:

Recruitment Needs:
2 Healers. Prefer a Druid and Shaman, but honestly will take whatever I can get.
1 Mage.
Of course, everyone will be looked at, I just can’t guarantee everyone a raid spot :heart:

Loot rules are DKP.

If you are interested or have any questions, please add me to Discord so we can talk.

Server – Westfall
My Contact – Discord Eventhyne#4130

2 Likes

i would be interested discord: Whatsittoyah#6888

Starting up on Westfall. Guild is up and running, and Whatsittoyah has started a new mage. It’s a start!

I am a level 26 Warlock and Very interested in this idea.

Guilds slowly growing! We have about 8 members now who are leveling (Along with a few other levels recruited in-game!).

It isn’t huge numbers, but Saturday evening it was 1… :slight_smile:

Don’t be worried if you need to re-level. It’s all good. There’s absolutely no rush here to get into raiding and end-game! We will get there when we get there.

Just joined and love it so far. Come join and grow with us!

We are getting there! About 25 members in-game as of writing this, and growing by a few every day. Come join the party :slight_smile: Need more members to make raiding a reality in the future!

Really helpful and chill group of people, makes leveling that much more fun! Can’t wait for the endgame!

Small update everyone.

We have about 60 members now, active in-game. Most are leveling, and a few 60’s. We are getting there. Looking for anyone who would like to join us!

Either add me to Discord (ID in original post) or message me in-game - Eventhyne

1 Like

Fantastic guild Glad to be a part of a helpful community. Made the transition from retail to classic allot more fun and welcoming!

I joined this guild last week and already have had a blast the last two weekends. If anyone’s interested in a chill group to level with, run dungeons, and eventually raid at some point hit us up!

(post updated to use my actual toon in the guild lol)

Over 120 members now, very active guild, very helpful. We are getting more 60’s as the days go by. Not at raids yet, but we are getting there!

Solid core is forming up, both of 60’s and levelers. Come join in the fun - it’s not too late at all :).

Guild Rocks, come try us out

1 Like

I hope people join up, I have joined and been in the Guild for a couple of days now, so has my wife. We’ve been given help and the Guild talks in chat a fair bit, we discuss anything and everything, just reminds me of the old WoW days as well, actually using /guild

1 Like

This guy sold me. Roflwaffle#1950. Add me, ill roll fresh!

A little update - Guild is still going strong. We are getting closer to raiding with each passing day. EVERYONE is welcomed to join our guild, regardless of class / level. We help constantly, whether it’s low dungeons, attunements, or gearing.

However, these are the classes are most “need” to help us get raid ready.

-Fury Warriors (+++)
-Rogues
-Hunters
-Warlocks (+++)
-Druid (Healer, maybe a feral also)

And, surprisingly, a warrior off-tank!

So don’t be shy. Add me in-game, Discord, or just message me in game. :slight_smile:

Still going well. We had our for MC run, 21 people. We killed 3 bosses. Our core is solid, we just need to fill our raid group in with more DPS, a druid healer, and another warrior tank.

We really need Fury Warriors + Warlocks the most, but will take any dps who wish to join us. Come be a part of an awesome group of people who are chill, relaxed, don’t care about being hardcore, and are having fun progressing at our own pace! :slight_smile:

I am just starting to play classic again and have been looking for some chill folks to play with. I would love to join you guys!

Update! Still actively recruiting. We need DPS pretty badly. We have tanks, and have most of our healers (Could use another priest or two). Even if you’re still leveling, that works too. We are in no hurry to field a full group.

We had another MC run this week, 21 people like last week (A few had IRL things stopping them, so our actual raider number is more like 24-25 for now). We downed 4 bosses. For us that’s a huge accomplishment, and our guild is slowly getting to where it needs to be!

Feel free to add me to Discord (info in the original post) or message me in-game (eventhyne)

Most pressing need - Fury Warriors, Warlocks, Hunters. Heals - 1 or 2 priests. Will take ANY who want to join us anyway, regardless of class.

I stopped playing classic about a year ago due to health complications with my wife. It’s been a year and everything has normalised again. Sadly I barely had the chance to clear BWL once and passed on so much loot as a Former GM on US Heart seeker. I am a level 60 lock with a mix of pre-bis,DireMaul, and MC gear. I know my class and can pump!! Granted I’m not looking for a parsing guild or to clear a raid in under 2 hours. I don’t subscribe to the get all the world buffs, flask every hour etc. I do like bringing my own consumes such as Dark Runes,Mana Pots, crap tons of soul shards, food, etc. I would prefer to join a guild that has a capable raid team but isn’t too far into the raid tiers. I’m a husband and a father first and while going hard is fun, it doesn’t compare to time with the family. My lock is a max tailor and Max herb. If you think I would be a good fit for your guild.