[A] <Insurrection> Brand new, fresh guild

Hey everyone,

Insurrection is a brand new guild that I started because I wanted to play Classic fresh, starting with building a team and entering Molten Core / Onxyia and making our way from there.

Looking for players who will be patient while I get the guild going, and always welcomed for people who want to transfer here, and those who are still leveling. I am in no means in a hurry to get into raiding. Rather form long-term bonds with people than somehow hurry into the raiding scene.

We now have 200ish members, and things are going very well! Lots of people online all the time, helpful, leveling, some are 60 already. Hoping some people will see this thread and think this is something they would be interested in! Even if you’re new to raiding and nervous about it - don’t worry. There will be no judgement here.

Raid times - Friday/Saturday 8-11PM Eastern.

We’ve started raiding 2 weeks ago. 21 members in the raid group and killed 4 bosses in Molten Core. We are doing great, our core is solid and here to stay, just need to fill it with DPS (As crazy as that sounds!) and a few more healers. Even if you’re still leveling, that’s perfectly OK with us. We are in no hurry :slight_smile:

Thanks everyone, and feel free to contact me in-game (I am on in the evenings during the week), or the best way is on Discord.

Contact Discord – Eventhyne#4130
Contact In-Game – Eventhyne

Hope to hear from some of you!

Discord request sent…

1 Like

Accepted a few Discord requests! If we haven’t, we’ll talk soon :slight_smile:

Guild is going very well. People are 60, others are approaching (in 30’s and 40’s). Anyone who is interested - feel free to message me in-game or add me to Discord! (information in official post)

Guild is nearing raiding! We are attempting our first raid tonight, but it won’t be a full one. We still need people.

We are in serious need of:

Fury Warriors
Resto Druid
Warlocks

A warrior tank.

Of course, everyone is welcomed even if you’re leveling, or another class. Our guilds going strong so far, a lot of people who think alike!

Hey all, another update.

We’ve cleared 4 bosses in Molten Core with 21 members in the raid. Might not be impressive to people who are in AQ40 lol, but we’re proud of what we’re accomplishing in the game right now. We still need the following:

Fury Warriors
Warlocks
Hunters

Heals - Priests, resto druid.

We of course will accept any class, any level. We are in no hurry to fill our raid group, and know it will happen in time. Each week our core gets stronger, and more awesome members join us. Just a matter of time before we have a full group :).

P.S. - We are willing to absorb a smaller guild also to pump numbers up, and get everyone to enjoy classic =)

2 Likes