[A - Incendius - PVP] <Audacious> - Semi Hardcore Naxx Guild / Casual Sunday 2nd Raid Group

Bumping for updated class needs.

Join here for hot pockets for launch

Want to get to Naxx? Join our guild.

this is my reply

Still looking for more raiders!

I added you as a friend on discord. There was a problem sending a PM to you earlier. I am interested in the resto druid position. I would be happy to tell you about my experiences.

Iā€™m interested in filling for druid / lock. Most of my raid exp is TBC and was lucky enough to do so at a LAN center with 9+ other wow nerds.

Still looking for more members

Interested! Quit the game recently but long time player(Naxx Vanilla Exp!). Nessy#0071 on Discord. I sent you a request.

Messaged you :smiley:

Interested in Joining! Have experienced playing vanilla all the way until Cthun. I am willing to fill a warlock position. Hope to hear back.

Updated needed roles. Still looking for a good kitty.

:smiley: :smiley:

BAM BAM BAMstrong text

Still looking for another strong hunter, feral dps/tank and another mage and lock.

Still looking!

Hello there, iā€™m interested in filling a mage spot. Been playing mage since TBC. I sent you a request on discord

Updated roster needs.

Still looking for dedicated raiders and players!

Looking for mature guild with potential. Love to PvP but not a pro. Overall a loyal, trustworthy, mature, friendly player thats has experience across all expansions starting with tanking in BC, then switched to main a lock. Even shaman healed some heroic cata raids. Biggest accomplishment was tanking second round of Naxx to earn undying title and obtaining lock green fire while still hard mode earning of the black harvest.