[A] <Incendia> 4/10M 10/10H Recruiting DPS DK, Warlock, and other DPS! Tues/Wed 730-1030

About us:
Incendia is a semi-hardcore 2-day team, with a strong focus on CE. With a history dating back to 2011. We had brought the guild back in the middle of the Nya raid tier and cruised through it, ending in 11/12M in a short time . In Castle Nathria, we inched even closer in arguably the toughest tier in a while finishing 8/10M.

Schedule:
Tuesday 730ET to 1030ET
Wednesday 730 ET to 1030ET

With our 2-day (3 days/9 hour to begin and end a tier), 6-hour schedule, we are looking for 90% attendance at least.

What we are looking for:
Our ideal candidate enjoys playing the game at a high level and striving to better themselves and their character. We are looking for players who are active outside of raid, doing relevant content such as M+, rep grinds, etc.

Current class needs:
Currently, we are in need of knowledgeable and experienced DPS of ilvl 240 or greater. While strong applications will fit these guidelines, all applicants of any class/role will be considered.

Loot:
We utilize loot council for tradable loot. BoEs are sold to fund the guild bank unless it is BiS or an essential piece for continued progression. 25% of the proceeds are given to the member receiving the drop.

Application: https://forms.gle/Ti8uGcuKpr54SENb9
WOWProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Incendia
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to:
Villast#1197 (bnet) Villast#7403 (Discord)
or
Aldonall#1568 (bnet) Aldonall#5803 (Discord)

3 Likes

Still on the lookout!

Sounds like Shadowlands is Soon™. Hype!

Victory in the Carapace of N’Zoth! Feelsgoodman

We’ve updated our recruitment needs. Take a look!

Updated! Looking for a healer.

On the hunt!

Need some heals!

Still in search of a mythic quality healer!

Show me the raiders!

Raiders, lend me your gears!

DKs…want em!

Mythic kills coming tonight!

Hi, DK (blood/frost) 183 current ilevel 6/10 N experience with first week on a warlock… decided I missed my DK just trying to catchup now. Applied to application, would love to chat more… BNET tag = Neochrome#11563

Need a tank!

I am not a tank, but I am a 208 ilvl Moonkin with 1/10 mythic, 7/10 heroic exp if you need any ranged dps. I submitted an application.

No more tanks, hit us with some ranged, baby.

!!! to the top!

Tuh tuh tuh toooo the top!

need s’more