Professions:
Alchemy - Potion Master
Engineering - Not progressed

Time Zone: EST
Preferred Server: Stormrage
Preferred Faction: Alliance

Availability
Mon - Fri 8PM to 12AM

Looking for a guild with active players throughout the week to run M+ keys and Heroic/Mythic Raids. This is my primary game so I play pretty much daily as long as I have active ppl to do content with. I rarely miss raids and come prepped with my own pots, phials and food.

1 Like

Hey there, we’d love to add a Ret Pally to our roster! I’ll leave all our copy-paste below if you’re interested, although we do start a little earlier than you mentioned, 7:30-10:30pm EST. If that works for you and if you’re interested, hit me up so we can chat!

Chaotic Neutral is a long-established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday extra prog/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. If you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our WoWProg page, for our loot rules please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!
For VotI, we are currently 8/8H & 3/8M with Sennarth at about 58% on our best pulls!

I’ll leave all our additional info below that I recommend checking out, but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:

Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag - GingerHeals#11438 | Discord - Sulveris#2701

hello i am the GM of 5/8m we are currently looking to add a few dps to our raid team if your interested or have any questions add me on btag Primal#1419

we raid monday/wednesday 8:30-11:30 est

<Roll for Initiative> US-Area 52-Horde 2/8M 8/8H

ABOUT US: Founded in 2018, Roll for Initiative is an active pve and social guild with a focus on a sense of community. We welcome casuals, new players, and hardcore players alike; there’s a little bit of something for everyone! We have an active discord and community. We value doing content together and helping each other out, all while having fun with friends. We’re big on mythic keys and hold a variety of weekly guild events like: mog/mount/achievement runs, cards against humanity, pictionary, movie nights, rbgs, bingo, raffles, contests, other games, and a bunch more!

RAID GOALS: Our main goal is to have fun with friends while downing bosses and create a chill, stress-free raid environment. That being said we are AOTC focused, then we casually progress on mythic.

RAID TIMES:
Tuesdays & Wednesdays 8:30pm-11:30pm est

RAID REQUIREMENTS:

• 395 item level

NEEDS

• Dps (any)
    -Priority to: Warlock

We help gear committed raiders

CONTACT RECRUITMENT
bnet: NobleWarBear#1291
discord: Mochi#0765

Let’s chat on Discord.

Ehlissa#9836

Naughtytime here! Back with more Raid recruiting for my guild :slight_smile: OPEN to horde or alliance players. Eventually horde will have to transfer over :slight_smile:

IMPORTANT - Currently 5/8 mythic Sub 30% dathea prog.

I am the GM/ RL of The Alliance guild, Exclusive Outcasts (EO) on Kel’thuzad. We are an AOTC/ mythic prog guild! This guild is over 5 years old, collecting every AOTC all the way back to Uldir! With casual mythic prog along the way, but I feel like we have taken the step from casual to actually becoming a mythic guild.

We have finished AOTC! 8/8. While downing Mythic Kurog recently! 5/8M. Open for recruiting. The scene is very competitive, and spots are earned and never in stone.

We raid Wednesday/Thursday 8:30 - 12:00 AM (6:30-10 server)

I have my vets, I have my regulars, I have my new people. Right now we have 20-22 people! Looking for more :slight_smile:

As we all know I will have to cut the team down to 20 for mythic. Which means I will need fillers and bench roles. Ready to go as soon as the discord ping is sent! We have certain rules all raiders are expected to follow. (We can chat about this over DM.) I’d rather have a lot of people raiding and a fun guild atmosphere then worry about the roster bug killing prog. Rosters are never set in stone are are talked about and reviewed weekly. The potential to bring in a certain class for a fight or someone to fill for someone having an off night is huge for progression. I always tell my raiders to not be discouraged if you do not make the top 20. Use it as motivation. Master your class, own it. Mythic raiding is a lot more than just 20 people. It’s a whole guild effort.

Tanks - Two main tanks are set. Off tanks for mythic plus.

Healers - very competitive. Will never tell someone no. This spot will be earned. Potentially our strongest part of the team.

Dps - not going to be picky. BUT. DK’s, enhance shamans, and Ret pallys! Anyone can come as long as you can pump, stay alive, and do mechanics.

We run keys nightly all week long, all you gotta do is ask for help! we have had multiple people achieve KSM and push into higher keys(20+). Mount runs and achievement runs are planned and completed when brought up! We are in discord nightly having a good time! :sunglasses::sunglasses: Excited for you to join us!

Contact me at my battle net/Discord or just comment on the post :slight_smile:

Bubonict#1987
Ty - Naughty#3575