[A] Ilvl 405 pally and pushing LFG

I have a 120 Pally, ilvl of 405 and currently trying to get higher. I am looking for an active guild to run Mythic+ and Raids with on a norm. I dont mind transferring. I am avaliable most of the time after 4pm CST. I come from a GW2 background of fast paced and intense raiding. I would love to find a Guild that raids on a normal basis and doesnt mind if I do not know all of the fights, but I AM willing to learn.

Chaosbeards - Alliance - Dalaran: is now recruiting for a mythic roster. We’re currently clearing heroic CoS, BoD, and Mythic Champs in a single night.

About Chaosbeards:

We’re a group of friends that wanted a place to test our abilities, have transmog themed raid nights, and have a good time. We’re also open to casuals who want a solid community of active players always looking some one for mythic+, raids, transmog runs and more. (Beards are not required join)

Raid Schedule:

8pm - 11pm EST Tuesday
8pm - 11pm EST Thursday

Raid Expectations:

We take a serious but healthy approach to raiding with the expectation of doing more in less time. This means doing research, coming prepared to fights, self accountability, and a willingness to learn and improve. We are all AOTC raiders, some with mythic experience and are looking for a few more raiders to bolster our roster with the goal of mythic progression. We also have regular mythic+ keystone groups.

Expectations for Recruitment:

We expect consistent performance representative of your gear level and a level-headed professional attitude, but we don’t necessarily demand top-tier mythic raiding output. Applicants will go through an interview followed by 2-3 weeks of raiding as trial status.

You can contact me via bnet, Devisaur#1300.

<reddit>[A][US][Sargeras]

We raid Tues and Thurs nights from 9pm –midnight central/ sever time and could use another healer. Also do an alt fun run on the weekend.

Currently 1/9M, 9/9H, & 2/2H. Mostly just aim for AOTC then hit a few mythic bosses to pass the time between raid tiers.

Most of us are in our 30s. My Battletag is JRoc#1966 and Discord is JRoc#5400. Hit me up and lets chat!

Hello, if interested, you can find our recruitment post in
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-retrievers-of-light-weekend-9-9n-3-9h-looking-for-more/110451
looking forward to hearing from you!

Hey Kaz! We might be what you’re looking for.

Beach Justice
Server : Andorhal/Scilla/Ursin/Zuluhed
Faction : Alliance

Current Progression : CoS: 2/2H BoD: 9/9H; 3/9M
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 9:00p-12:00 EST
Monday (9:00p-12:00 EST) – Alt Run
Wednesday/Friday (9:00p-12:00 EST) –RBGS Team/Arenas
Mythic+ Guild Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and furthering our progression into Mythic BoD and CoS. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: Mage, Rogue, Druid (heals/dps), Priest (heals/dps), Hunter, Warlock, Warrior, Shaman (heals/dps), Tank w/ DPS spec
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Angry Assignments

If interested contact: Syngent#1846 or Footos#1997

hi there
For Crits and Giggles is accepting casual players and players that are interested in raiding trying to rebuild our raiding team we are 7/9N BoD and 1/2 Cos. We raid on Saturdays 8pm to 11pm central time. We are on US-Rexxar Server.
We also do achievement runs and mythics plusses and help people out leveling. Hope to hear from you :smile:
M y Btag- Valckin#11875
Alliance

Hi Kaz!

I was reading your post and Greymane-Tanaris seems like a good fit for you!

We’re mainly looking for healers currently, but everyone is welcome in regardless! We’ve consistently achieved AOTC for each legion raid tier, and each BFA raid tier (Crucible in progress, several pulls sub 10% on H Uu’nat) and we raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:30 to 10:30 CST with light addon requirements.

We ask our raiders to be open-minded, friendly, willing to learn, and able to communicate wants/needs to other guild members. We’re a fun bunch, but don’t tolerate immaturity regarding communication. If you have a problem with someone, be direct and respectful.

Contact me at Emily#13132 on BNET or at Emily#7381 on Discord and let’s chat more about what you want in a guild over a few Mythic+ runs with guildies.

No Turning Back is an Alliance raiding guild on Sargeras. We are 9/9 Heroic and 3/9 Mythic. Our core is composed a few real life friends who have been playing together for years. We have built around that core and are looking to solidify our remaining raid spots. We are looking for competent and reliable players, raiders that can maintain a 90% attendance raid. We are all adults with lives outside the game so we do understand things happen. We enjoy pushing keys in mythic plus as well. We also have a zero drama tolerance. If you think we would be the right fit for you add one of the bnet tags below.
Raid Times: Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s from 7:30-11:30pm cst.

If you are interested in joining add one our battle tags:
Bnet: AFusco#1382
Bnet: Ash#11430
Discord Celesaris#7924