[A] ilvl 225 - Group of 3 raiders LF Raiding Guild

Hello fellow players,

Me and 2 other AOTC raiders are looking to join a new guild with the intention of heroic raiding. The group is made of:

• Resto / DPS (Feral) Druid
• Tank warrior
• DPS warrior (me)

Our team has been raiding and running M+ consistently during Shadowlands and are looking forward to continuing doing so with new guild members.

We are looking for +8:00 PM (CST) raid time which ideally runs Tuesdays and Thursdays, and we can transfer.

I hope we can find a guild whose ranks we can strengthen.
Thanks!

Oppie#11667

1 Like

Hey there fellas so we are a AoTc / Mythic guild we raid 8to 11pm est on Tuesday/ Wednesday I’ll take all three of you feral dps warrior only problem is the tank if he’s willing to dps we have a deal of interest guild spam below

Hello Oppie!

My guild is looking for reliable players and would love to give you all a shot and see if we fit what you’re looking for in a guild. We are currently one of the top Horde Guilds on our server looking to secure that spot despite the competition!

Our team runs Tues & Thurs @ 8pm - 12am EST

We also have an RBG team and Guild Games/Events

General Requirements/Expectations:

Be respectful of others, while we have many high skill leveled players, we also have many who are still learning or not as experienced.
Communicate if you need any help or have any questions.
Come to raid prepared (gems, enchants, pots, flasks, food, knowledge, etc)
Consistent Attendance, letting us know via our discord attendance channel if you will be missing or late

I am happy to speak with you vocally over Discord. We like to speak with all potential recruits before they join, and would also love to run some keys with you and some of our guildies so you can get a good feel for our culture before making a commitment.

Hope to hear from you!

Chief, The Deadmen Guild Master
Discord: TheGantaGun#3912
BTag: TheGantaGun#1518
Just add me as a friend and message me!

1 Like

Hey!

My guild on Bleeding Hollow raids 8-10:30 EST Tues/Thurs and is recruiting all roles at the moment. AOTC and a little mythic progress last tier. Feel free to stay on whatever realm you’re on and just come for raid nights as well, we’re always talking in the guild discord anyways. If you’re interested shoot me a message on discord. First raid is tomorrow night!

JP Meningitis#7669