[a] ilvl 200 afflic warlock, 4/10 heroic cn, lf 2-day raiding guild

As the title states, LF 2 day raiding guild during the week, any time after 7PM EST, that’s aiming for Mythic Prog in CN and subsequent tiers.

16+ WoW vet with extensive history of hardcore and semi-hardcore raiding. Currently 10/10 Normal CN, 4/10 Heroic CN .

Add me in game: Phyrexian#1669

Or

Message me here.

Thank you for your time.

1 Like

Hey there! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:

<Øminous Latin Name> is a progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are preparing for Shadowlands.

Schedule [all times are EST]

Raid: Wednesday/Friday 8pm-11pm

Mythic Plus: Everyday

Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] or Jacob [nunndathunda#1677] to learn more.

Thank you!

hit me up on net,Abe1224#1820

Hi Republic - my raid team is newly formed with a short term goal of AOTC, long term goal of CE. We need a strong lock with good situational awareness. Our raid times are Tues & Wed 9PM -12 AM EST. If you’d like to learn more about us please check: Please delete - #10 by Saberpro-proudmoore

Good luck with your search!

Is That It on Lightbringer is 10/10N 7/10H and looking for a few more good players for Mythic raiding TW 10-2a est. https://discord.gg/G3DU8dU4 or message me on Nekrotik#1782

Hey there! Our guild is looking to add another Warlock to our core group!

Chaotic Neutral is a semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon, while we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we raid Tues/Weds from 8:00-11:00 pm EST with an optional alt night on Saturdays with the same time frame - as of writing this we are 10/10N and 8/10H.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Wowprog: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Forum Post: [A] Recruiting for Shadowlands!
Btags: Gm - Wandappy#1921 | Recruitment - GingerHeals#11438

Check us out and if we seem like a good fit send me a message. My contact info is in the post below.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hbleeding-hollow-fruit-basket-610h-tth-8-11-est-semi-hardcore-guild-lf-raiders-for-ce-in-shadowlands/750978

10/10N 3/10H

Private Invites Only (Hyjal) is recruiting for its CE Bound Weekend Raid Team. Our days and hours are Saturday/Sunday at 6-9pm PST. Due to the tight schedule and goals of our team, we are looking for skilled, proficient, and motivated players who are eager to do their best and progress through Mythic content in a new expansion.

We have set expectations not only for you, but for ourselves as well. There are multiple, but some of the more prominent ones are as follows:

1. Keep up with all Soul Ash and Renown caps per week.
  2. 190 minimum ilvl for application.
  3. Know your class/spec!
  4. Be competitive and maintain a goal and team-oriented mindset.
  5. Take constructive criticism well.
  6. Maintain a Positive Attitude and Environment.
  7. Attendance is key!

We are looking for exceptional players and will consider all classes/spec for trial. Our Priority-Needs at the moment are the following:

• Affliction Warlock
  • Resto Shaman
  • All other classes will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
    Please be prepared to share logs as well.

Our guild is a fairly new as we have just recently separated from another guild. Having a thick skin and good sense of humor is a would be preferred as we all love to mess around and joke with each other.

If you are interested, please contact an officer to learn more:
Hotbed#1974 (Lunåra)
JDMiles#1232 (Xjdmiles)
Syltphademus#1513 (Syllidan)