[A] < Illicit > [3/8M] Recruiting Raiders for Mythic Prog! Healer and/or Evoker Needed!

join illicit they have 3 raid teams and are looking for raiders who want to have fun in an amazing guild fun fun fun

We keep it flippin like a flapjack

UP up again

join Illicit we have 3 raid teams with open spots going into shadow lands

• What do you call a fake noodle? An Impasta.

Our bumped post brings all the boys to the yard!

We are voting on raid team names!!! So if you want to join and have a say in what things will be named you better join today!!!

im thinking of using my boost on an spriest for shadowlands and start working on some currency for the start of the expansion. Are you guys in need of shadow priests i’ve always wanted to play one but blizz seemed to hate them till finally they got some love now. I got aotc on my warrior this last expansion in about a week of boosting him up and running heroic nith through pugs day in and out to get that sweet mount. Team tentacle or taco would seem a good fit for me even though it seems your guys are gonna change the names. I was just curious if you were interested in a somewhat newer player.

@Ryme I sent you a friend request on Battle.net hoping I can ask you a few questions. Hoping to see if I will be a good fit for y’all’s guild

Thats great! I got requests from two people today, but I’m not sure if you are either of them since the name doesn’t match!

Regardless I am around all night if you want to connect :smiley: ryry#11575

Congrats to the winners of the raid team naming contest! We have three new team names as of tonight!

24 hours until “The Squish”…don’t be left out in the cold… come check out Illicit!. 3 Raid teams, lots of Mythic + runners, and many cool social events!

Pre-patch is upon us! Come join Illicit as we get ready for Shadowlands!

My milkshake brings all the DPS to the yard,

and. . . if you are into Smoothies

Jimmiejam will bring you to the yard!

PST To join today!

Oh hey, it me. The Jimmiejam. I’m bringing the peeps to the yard

illicit is m amazing and fun guild come join the fun .

LF CE DPS!!!

Please come and be apart of history!

How do you get a country girl’s attention? A tractor.

Oreos or Chips Ahoy?

shadow lands will be soon come join illicit its a wonderful place to call home. oh and we have 3 raid teams to join and very social and active guild you will have a lot of fun