[A] < Illicit > [3/8M] Recruiting Raiders for Mythic Prog! Healer and/or Evoker Needed!

Illicit is a highly active social raiding guild seeking mythic aspiring/capable recruits for our weekly mythic-focused raid team. Also recruiting for an AOTC raid leader. See below!

If you don’t raid, don’t worry! We always have keys or some type of social hanging out going on in our very busy boosted Discord where our community has been hanging since early BfA.

Team Apollo :bow_and_arrow: : 3/8 M and AOTC VOI

:timer: RAID TIMES: Tue/Wed from 6:00pm - 9:00pm PT

We’re stepping up our efforts and pushing hard into mythic progression in Vault. We are always recruiting talented raiders with at least half clears on Shadowlands raids and strong logs to back it up. Willing to discuss combination of experience and logs for most players wanting to trial.

Apollo Roster Needs:

Priority Role Spec Special Note
High Healer HPally, HPriest, Shaman MUST have alt-spec DPS
High EVOKER Any Either DPS or Healing Evoker with decent performance
High RANGED DPS Any Any class w/ strong logs and mythic experience
Med-Low MELEE DPS Any Any class w/ strong logs and mythic experience
Med DPS w/ Heal or Tank Off-Spec Any MUST be proficient in both a DPS and alternate role

Note: Melee spots will be competitive. Having a ranged alt is a bonus.

:small_blue_diamond: Must have some record of successful mythic raiding or extremely strong heroic experience. Logs backing this up will help!
:small_blue_diamond: This team has a minimum attendance requirement of 90%+
:small_blue_diamond: Able to meet consistently high benchmarks for a player of your class/spec.
:small_blue_diamond: Be thoroughly prepared for a new fights by:

• Watching assigned videos on boss mechanics prior to raid time.
  • Researching your class/specs preferred talents and gear for each fight.
  • Coming to raid with the appropriate consumables.
  • Being present and on time for raid.

About Illicit

In addition to raid we boast a strong social calendar, active M+ community, regular contests, perks for raiders, paid repairs, a boosted Discord with instant Raidbots DPS sims, & more.

CURRENTLY RECRUITING A RAID LEADER FOR AN AOTC GUILD TEAM!
If you have experience, we will provide the infrastructure and help with recruiting. Message Ryme on bnet (below) for more information. We will also pay for your server transfer!

Illicit’s motto is: “We shoot the drama llama on sight” and we strive to keep this credo in mind with everything we do. This includes all activities from our raid/loot policy down to our day-to-day interactions between members.

We can be the rowdiest bunch of degenerates ypu’d ever hope to meet, but at the same time we respect each other. You will fit right in if you have a great sense of humor and aren’t easily offended as well as someone who avoid toxic behavior. Both folks who are jerks and folks who are oversensitive don’t last long with us.

If you’re a strong player seeking a guild where you can get content down all while making new friends: Consider Illicit!

CONTACT US :phone:

For more information or an informal interview please contact:

Phanci - Recruitment Officer (bnet: Phlavor#11980)
Mook - Raid Lead for Apollo (bnet: mook#11893)
Noogin - Raid Assist/Tank Lead for Apollo (bnet: Noogin#1566)
Ryme - Illicit GM/Apollo Healing Leader & Recruiter Assist (bnet: Ryry#11575)

We can’t wait to hear from you! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I’m just saying, we are pretty freaking cool. Join the cool kids

My wife and I just recently joined. Very active guild. Constantly has members online and available for mythic+, as well as, assisting with any normal daily items.

I had the opportunity to join some of their heroic raids as well. Very professional. The raid leader knows what he’s doing and when to have fun, as well as, when to focus.

As Judicata says, we are pretty cool.

Steveo is awesome sauce!

We are cool and we def are looking for some good quality raiders, as well as regular members to join. Whether you like keys, Raiding, old transmog runs. the occasional pick-up PVP, or just logging into discord and listening to Candy rant about the Golden Corral (as opposed to Olive Garden spam) we are your place!

Since Depth seems to think 108 comments from their own guild to bump a post works we can do it too!

Illicit is the best guild on the server!

Just joined and I’m loving the peeps and the support. 11/10 would recommend.

Illicit - Where we shun people who don’t shut up about Olive Garden

2 Likes

Oh no… shots fired! :wink:

Some of the most down to earth, but still get stuff done players I have ever been around. Heroic Raid looks to be filling up, but still needs 1 tank. Mythic Raid needs some good ranged and a tank as well, get your spot today!!!

Do you tank at a mythic level? If you do: Talk to us! Perks for joining!

Still seeking a tank!

Perks include:

Drunk discord chats
Raid Repairs
Occasional Australian accents
Vocabulary lessons
Candyisms

I know you dont know what those mean, so add us and ask!

I’ll even throw in another perk: Join today and I’ll assign Horrisha as your personal in-game slave as a bonus to our already robust recruitment package!

Thats mean.

Mean for which one?! <3

I am enjoying my time in the guild.

Seeking raiders 2 plunder loot from bosses.

Looking for a heroic tank! and some good ranged non-hunter DPS!

Come to Illicit! You know you want to!