[A] <Idiokracy> 5/8 M Tues/Thurs 8-11PST

Idiokracy 5/8 Mythic EP is recruiting quality raiders for Mythic Nyalotha! Raid times are T&Th 8-11PM PST. All roles are considered for quality players! Friendly guild.

High Need: DPS w/ reliable tank OS, H Pal, Disc Priest, Mage, DH

Moderate Need: WW Monk, Lock, Ret Pally

Other Need: Raid lead and strategist. This position will be more heavily vetted than others.

If you have logs please link in your whisper/reply. Recruits are brought in on a 2 week trial status to confirm attendance. After that all repairs and expanded guild bank privileges. We have a VERY active M+ community and are looking for more to help push mythic bosses.

Past Raid Experience (when each raid was current/relevant)
NightHold: 5/10 Mythic
Tomb Of Sarg.: 4/9 Mythic
Antorus: 5/11 Mythic
Uldir: 3/8 Mythic
Battle of Dazar'Alor: 7/9 Mythic
Eternal Palace: 5/8 Mythic

We do a lot of M+ during off days (Multiple 1.7+ players) and have a great core group of raiders. We have a great time and do guild activities nightly. Laid back guild, we consider ourselves “casually serious.” Mature and older atmosphere but we have our fun. Whisper or add Doc#1767 for more info
Apply Here: goo.gl/forms/PnpWObKjs4A2ujBI3
2 Likes
Bump :)
Edited with updates
Good evening.

My name is Daniel, and I currently play on tichondirous. Horde heavy, so I am looking to transfer to the opposite. Which brings me to Proudmoore. Played here ages ago and am going to transfer back over here.

That being said, I am looking for an active raiding guild for bfa. I just recently came back after a year or so.
I played every expansion, with the exception of cataclysm.
I raided actively in wotlk and then in panda here and there. Played wod very casually because of family, job, etc.
same thing goes for legion.

My life has pretty much settled in, and allows me to be online mostly around 10pm. I live in est, so having a raiding guild on pacific time would work perfect.

I main a priest healer and looking for a healing raid spot.

I’ll contact you in game eventually, but wanted to reach out before I switch servers...

Cheers
Bump
Bump
what's good, blythelie?
Hey Niemals! Love you bud

Also, bump w/ edits
Any tank spots open? Would be willing to dps or heal off set as well. 369 w/ 6/8h exp. I have been dedicated raider since BC.
Hello Dankgank!

Feel free to PM me in game. Currently we have our two main tanks and two people who are willing to OT/backup. However, no one dedicated to that roll.
Bump!
Dankgank we're definitely looking for holy Pallis, but also M+ tanks :)
Bump!
Zek Dead!
Vectis progression has begun, fun times, join us for the kill!
1 Like

Look at these fancy new forums! Missing a guild for Dazar’Alor? Join us and progress through Mythic and Mythic +!

Best friendly atmosphere i’ve ever had in wow would recommend 10/10

Become part of the Party!

About to get into the last week before Dazar’Alor! We’re still looking for a few people for spot competition!

Bump! Heroic Conclave Down! :slight_smile: