[A] i436 DH 8/8H 1.4K IO LF Mythic+ 5 man -and- Mythic EP

Hey guys!

• Alec#1170
    Get a hold of me here!

• i436

• 37-41K Single Target. Can offer logs and links.

• 8/8N and 8/8H

• 1398 iO score

Been playing this expansion for 1.5 months and looking to get back into Mythic+ key pushing. Dedicated and committed player here looking for like-minded individuals. Ideally, I would like to find a guild that offers both Mythic+ key push and Mythic EP raiding.

• Mon-Thur 9PM+ CST

Thanks! I look forward to hearing from you!

Hi there we have an immediate spot for a DH please take a look at this big ol’ wall o’ spam and get back to us if you like what you see =)

RoadRunners - 8/8M Uldir - 8/9M BFD - 3/8M EP

About our Guild:

Roadrunners formed at the start of Wrath and is one of the oldest guilds on kil’jaeden. Raiding on a short schedule(t/w/t 8-11pst), we are able to stay competitive by making effective use of our raid time. Loot is handled fairly with a loot council. We aim for a raiding roster of 25 players who are able to maintain a high level of play and attendance. We are looking for progression minded players who want to raid on a shorter schedule and achieve cutting edge every tier!

Our Raiders:

Roadrunners is full of mature players who love to play WoW. They have a great understanding of the game/class mechanics and are always willing to help new recruits out. Active alts are always encouraged and we even have a few alt raids that run every week. Many of our players are very avid gamers and play other games together outside of raid as well as m+!

About our Server:

Kil’jaeden has been around since Vanilla and has always been a high population server. The server is always busy with an active trade chat and auction house. Pug groups for raids and rbgs are constantly forming.

Apply with Roadrunner-Kil’Jaeden via our guild website

https://rrkj.enjin.com/recruitment

Trial Expectations:

If you are accepted for trial you are expected to be in guild and ready to raid by the next reset. We provide a guild cauldron and feasts however if you need other stat food that is your responsibility. Trial periods typically last 2-4 weeks, during which you will receive plenty of raid time so that your play can be evaluated. We expect you have a working mic and are able to communicate clearly should something happen during an encounter. Being able to take constructive criticism is a must. We are looking for progression minded players who want to raid on a shorter schedule. Class knowledge and prior raid experience is a huge plus.

Questions:

If you have any questions about joining our guild, feel free to pop on over to our server and ask. Our guild members and officers are always happy to speak to you. Thank you for taking your time to consider our guild

Contacts: Uruu#1882(latenight), Missbehavin#1157, Discord Pandasarus#9052 (daytime/latenight)

Thank you for reaching out!

I do plan on staying Alliance for the time being, but I will definitely do some research on your guild and server and see if I can be swayed. :slight_smile: