[A] Hunter/Balance 3/10H LF 2 night 9-12 est raiding guild

I am a 3/10H (209ilvl) Hunter Main / (194 ilvl) Balance druid alt. I would prefer to play my Druid, but am willing to play either.

I can provide logs upon request.

I am looking for a guild that raids 2 nights a week, I am flexible on the days, except I can not raid Thursday and Friday.

I would prefer a guild that raids between 9 PM - 12 AM EST, however I am flexible.

If you have any questions please contact me
Discord: BangPhli#8558
BNet: LazyTurtle#17918.

Hey Proudbeard!

Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our DPS Roster.

If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

I have also ranked on normal Hungering Destroyer and Lady Inerva, as well as consistently parse above 85% for my iLvl.

Hey buddy! Let’s chat. We are looking to fill some ranged dps spots and currently do not have a boomy in raid! Crazy I know. Contact information and app is below. Thanks!

< Revoke Sanity > - We have been clearing content together for over 7 years (Started in Siege of Orgrimmar). Looking for people for our raid team; however, accepting all people to run keys or casually hang with us! Offers:

Active community
M+ KSM groups
Optional alt/heroic nite Tuesday’s

Our raiding philosophy: Enjoy playing the game with cool people and kill bosses. We consider ourselves a semi-hardcore guild without the elitist attitudes that seems come with Mythic Raiding.

Our expectations are simple. Pull your weight, do what you need to be successful to raid mythic. This includes participating in discord discussion for strata and staying on top of your class changes for fights.

Looking to finish filling our team with some dedicated raiders to come progress with us and enjoy what Shadowlands has to offer.

Last Tier we progressed: 12/12 H & 8/12 M
Current Progression: 10/10H & 2/10M, Hungering (50%)

Raid Times: Wednesday & Thursday 10 PM - 1 AM EST.

Current needs

LF any talented healers especially resto shammy, disc priest, holy paladin

Need RDPS

ALL EXCEPTIONAL APPS WELCOME!

Application so we can get to better know you

forms.gle/KwppFZvqDrdKvFKE6

Contact Grarami at Grarami#1396 or Bobandii at Tibbets#1405

Are you willing to switch to horde? Come join us on Turalyon!

[Masochistic Tendencies] is looking for some good DPS (and a boomkin would be awesome) to help us finish off AOTC.

We raid on Mon/Wed from 8:30-11:30pm EST. Currently 9/10H.

Alykii#1736

/cheers

we’re currently looking for ranged, check us out if you’re still looking;
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-tichondrius-untouchable-lf-rdps-holy-paladinrsham-for-mythic-progression/882831

btag: Twam#1149

I believe my guild is what you are looking for. Add me to discuss further