[A] Hunter LF raiding guild, PVP US EAST (Will Transfer)

Hi, I’m currently stuck on a dead realm (Thalnos) and since most of the server doesn’t speak my language I’m looking for a new place to call home.

I’m an experienced raider, I know how to listen and I will do as asked by the raid leader/officers. I will always be prepared to raid, consumables, buffs, repaired and early.

I’m looking for a guild with a fair loot system, I can raid any days of the week but would prefer Friday and Saturday. I can also raid any times during those days. I know how to watch my threat on boss fights, I’m able to kite anything when asked to.

I always try to max out my damage while doing the mechanics! I’m a friendly raider that will rarely miss a raid, and if I’m to miss I will make the guild aware in a reasonable time period.

Gear wise I’m currently 7/8 in TIer 1, I have the Tier 2 helmet, the neck from Onyxia, I have the cloak for BWL. I only miss the ancient leaf (With my luck and bad loot council was never given to me)

If you are interesting in having me please leave a reply below :slight_smile:

Hi

(Raid Drunk or Die Trying) is recruiting all morning/early afternoon raiders!
We are at Sulfuras which is one of the most balanced and crowed realm on ET.
The environment is friendly and the leaders are experienced.
We raid at early afternoon ET at the weekend.

DIscord: “6esSNyw”

Hop in and have a chat!

Hey matt, invoke has 1hunter spots for both teams open atm!

Invoke is a 2 year old Classic community looking to expand our roster! We have achieved great feats, and are seeking more to continue to progress in both PvE and PVP. We accept new and old players to our guild however, we are a performance based guild. Maturity and respect is a must.

Guild Mission Statement: To provide quality raiding experience in a positive uplifting environment. We set the stage for success, be goal oriented, and strive for excellence. We push towards the “hardcore” side of raiding, but never make wow a second job.

Guild Culture Invoked was formed on 3-30-18 with the launch of kronos3, with the preparation for Blizzard Classic realms. The guild has found a healthy balance between WoW becoming a second job, and being a top tier guild. At times we will fall towards the “hardcore” aspect of the game. All of us work full time and have families, so we understand the importance of having that balance. We have an diverse group from raiders who Cleared naxx to new players.

Raiders: We will raid two nights a week, with a third night for new content.

Two Molten Core Clears Weekly+Multiple Onys
Tuesday is a little more hardcore, and sub1hour atm runs.

Tues: 7:45pm - 11:00pm EST (WED Will be the 2nd night when needed)
Sunday: 7:45pm- 11:00p EST (MON will be 2nd night when needed)
Add a 3rd night for progression: 7:45pm - 11:00pm EST

Raid times end at a HARD cut off.

We have had great success with our loot council. The factors being ;
-> Performance / attendance / consumes / attitude / Guild Involvement <–
We always ask our self “How does this improve our raid the most”. Our discord has full expectations and guidelines on this system.

All raid spots are performance based, we make sure people are showing up with full consumes and world buffs. This is what makes us “semi-hardcore”, but some might call us hardcore. More information can be found on our discord.

FAQ:
Realm: Heartseeker
Faction: Alliance
Loot: Loot council

Discord: discord.gg/7yjqXD2
Battle Tags: Sphinx#11851
GM discord: Valimare#1560 Recruiter: Raiah#0036
Please contact us with any questions at anytime.

Hello,

We could use another talented hunter, we raid late night mon, tue, thur 10-1 pst… may be later than what you are looking for

more info here

We are looking for someone like you! We can definitely use a good hunter in our squad. We are a fun and competitive guild, banter and jokes are always welcome :3

| Alliance | Heartseeker PvP EST | Recruiting New Members for Semi-Hardcore Raiding
10/10 MC - Clear Time ~90 Minutes
1/1 Ony

Raid/play times: •Mon 8:00-11:30 PM EST •Tues 8:00-11:30 PM EST

Recruitment Priorities:
Feral Druid
Warlocks
DPS Warriors
Hunter
Rogue

Paid transfer provided for the right applicant

Loot format • EP/GP with 15% decay • Loot Council will only be used for Legendary Items (Thunderfury mats etc.)

Who is Nostalgia? Nostalgia is a small and efficient group looking for players who are interested in all endgame content. We all have played Vanilla and other expansions and are excited to relive the experience in a more relaxed and efficient manner. We are not looking for hardcore elitists - just friendly and dedicated individuals that want to finish end game content and have a good time while doing so.

Who are we looking for? • We’re looking for intended active raiders in the roles above. • We’re also looking for people to join our social ranks! We are very supportive of new players. • If you’re a die hard veteran who’s farmed every raid and done it all you’re more than welcome too. • Our goal is Quality over Quantity, Maximum Efficiency, and Good Vibes. If this speaks your language welcome to Nostalgia.

Discord: discord.gg/NbsmjsJ

So Stoked#2062
stillHORIZ3N#5108
Shibby#6351
Belligerent#9374

Hi Mattkov, awesome to see that you’re reaching out to guilds and communicating proactively - that’s the type of person we look for in iQ on Kromcrush (US EAST). We’re a serious raiding guild with a sense of humor. We formed from a few hilarious and disgruntled members of several top guilds on the server, with the goal of being “the chill guild that downs bosses”. We’ve succeeded hugely - 10/10, 1/1 MC and Ony, now clearing MC in less than an hour as we get ready for BWL.

We are looking for one hunter to execute pulls in our raids. We move quickly, and it’s crucial to have a good hunter leading the way and grabbing additional mobs. We have 2 very geared hunters already, and they are both looking to play their fury warriors instead, so there is zero gear competition.

We mainly look for consistency, communication, and a relaxed, positive attitude. Core raid spots are reserved for members who exhibit these traits and show up in PvE spec with full buffs ready to crush raid every week. We also offer help with runs and mats from our guild bank at 50% discount.

Schedule now: MC + Ony Tuesdays 7pm-11pm EST (we’re usually done by 9pm)
Schedule when BWL comes out: BWL Tuesdays 7-11pm EST, MC+Ony Thursdays 7-11PM

Loot: High priority loot (e.g. top 10 items from MC/Ony) is loot counciled, all other loot is on a wishlist system - you get priority on your wishlist item along with any other players who wishlist the same item. If you get your wishlist item, you go on cooldown for 3 MC resets until you can wishlist again. Any loot not wishlisted or counciled is open roll.

Logs on WarcraftLogs at /guild/us/kromcrush/iq

Discord: PM me on Discord at Freetime#9635

Paid transfer may be provided for the right applicant.

We might be a good fit: [A][Atiesh] <Sibling Rivalry> Friends/Families/Groups | 19/19 Raiding - #14 by Grastaff-atiesh