A hunter and a rogue friend, looking for guild on Thrall

120 BM hunter item level 406 and my Assassin rogue friend 391, are looking for a friendly raiding guild on Thrall, that raids wed-sundays. Looking for a group of older/mature folks, as we are not teens. We love to laugh and cut up, but don’t really fit in with a kid/teen guild anymore. We enjoy mythic keys, raiding, light pvp and xmog runs, as well as just sitting in discord and shooting the breeze/ Would prefer a mid to west coast guild, but that’s not a major requirement

Thanks !!!

Hi!

Virtual Chaos (Horde/Thrall) raids Fri/Sat 7-10pm some combination of Normal and Heroic. Edit: Current progression efforts are on Heroic Conclave.
We also have nightly M+ groups and mildly to extremely inappropriate shenanigans in guild chat, our community chat, and our discord server.

Whisper me
Pyrrha#1773 on Bnet
Almea#7171 on Discord

How do you feel about Mondays?

Icon (H Thrall) raids twice a week on Th/Mon from 9-12 EST. Currently 9/9h and 1/9m and been around since vanilla.

Very solid M+ culture and even have a group that qualified for MDI!

Hit me up and we can talk.

Mahanaxar#1991 bnet
Mahanaxar#6285 discord

Hi Puddles
Get in touch with me. We are an adult guild that has a good time and makes some progress. We are on Illidan, but it is a nice place to be.

Dungeon Crawl is an Adult Raiding Guild on Illidan with a long history. Looking for players round out the Team.{1/9 Mythic 7/9 Heroic 9/9 Normal } Experienced Raiders 385+ Raid Times T/TH 8-11 est. Fun Raiding while Progressing.

Get in touch with Mandalin #1731