[ALLIANCE][Stalagg] Hunks for Hire - LF raiders for tues/wed nights

[A] Hunks For Hire | Stalagg| 10/10 MC 1/1 ONY | Semi-hardcore| Tues/Wed nights

:crossed_swords:Introduction
The guild Hunks For Hire is recruiting raiders for our main Molten Core/ Onyxia’s Lair roster. We are now 10/10 MC and 1/1 ONY. Our leadership core has raiding experience in vanilla content up to Naxxaramas. We have all been playing since vanilla and have raid experience in every expansion. As a result, we have matured as a group and have gained a vast knowledge of World of Warcraft. Our success will be the result of preparation, communication, and team building.

:crossed_swords:We identify as a Semi-Hardcore guild.
That means we expect you to understand your class and to read up on all class/raid information provided in the guild discord. When you enter a raid, you should know all about the boss encounters. Our guild will provide a professional raid environment and that will allow us to clear content quickly.

:crossed_swords:Raid Times
Tuesday 8pm -1130pm Eastern Time
Wednesday 8pm - 1130pm Eastern Time

:crossed_swords:Recruiting
4 Mages
1 Resto Druid
2 Rogue

:crossed_swords:What we want
We want players that are good or willing and able to get good. Priority is people who show up for raids regularly and put in the effort to get pre-raid BiS, consumables, etc. Raiders should have a positive attitude. You should also understand that what we accomplish in raids is a result of team work and everyone should be capable of pulling their own weight.

:crossed_swords:Loot
We will be using a transparent loot council system.

If interested, reply here or you can contact me @
In-game = Dragonbear
BattleNet = Joebear#1502
Discord = Joebear#8545

3 Likes

I like those times, sent you a friend request

Engineer preferred, but not required.

We’ve played and studied vanilla wow and classic wow for a long time and prepared a lot of resources to help with leveling, BiS lists, rotations, specs, etc.

1 Like

Planning now so we have a strategy to get all that awesome pre-raid gear quickly

Planning on getting groups together for fast dungeon leveling too

We have a discord already loaded with lots of classic information

Looking for some reliable people to join us leveling as we spam dungeons. Need lots of warriors for melee cleave groups!

Finally a new place :slight_smile:

hrm whats good

Tuesday and Wednesday are good

having a tank is good too

Find a home today

Wow lot of discord whispers

I think we’re a great guild, people say we’re the best guild, I wouldn’t say that, but that’s what they tell me.

Need lots of range dps

joining, pst discord

send me a tell at Discord = Joebear#8545 then we can talk

need some sword rogues

Looking for a priest? I joined in BC and have mained priest at some point in every expansion since. I’m using vacation time for the entirety of launch week and am looking to dive right in. I was the healing & class officer during my time in a hard-core guild in Cata, achieving several realm firsts.

I’d prefer to play a human but that is not set in stone. :grinning: