[A] H/SPriest, Warrior LF Guild

Hello Melrein

[US][A] [Interstellar Overdrive] would be interested in having you potentially trialing to join our raiding team! We are semi-hardcore and achieved 6/10 M CN last tier. We will be clearing Heroic SOD and then pushing into Mythic progression afterwards.

Interstellar Overdrive

• Semi-Hardcore : 6/10 M CN
  • Connected Servers : Draenor/Echo Isles
  • Raid Nights : Tuesday/Thursday (Saturday - Optional)
  • Raid Times : 9-12pm EST

Feel free to give our guild recruitment page a quick lookover to see if we would be a good fit for you!

Best of Luck!
Zoras
Battle Net : Paracyte#11293
Discord : Eccosan#2489

I was horde 3 days ago, transferred off a52 because I find horde incredibly boring.

Hello I am reaching out from a guild alliance on sargers. Guild name is No Turning Back and our website is guildsofwow .com/noturningback (no spaces). We are looking for more dps and healers we raid tue/wed 720-1030 cst. We are currently 4/10h and went 8/10 m last tier reach out fi you have any questions Ash#11430

Hey Melrein!
You sound like just the person we would love in Hearth and Kin :slight_smile: We have a very casual non-toxic progression group going for raids and we also love to spam keys together. Very close-knit group of friends and we are looking for more to join our ranks! We got AOTC last tier in Nathria and quite a few members KSM as well. We also have opportunities for Mythic raiding with our sister guild if you’re looking for that!

Here is a link to our forum page if you want anymore information:

And my information for questions or if you think our guild is a fit!
Discord: Ace of Hearts :heart:#6182
Bnet: Carr#11423

Thank You!

1 Like

Hello Melrein!

Shift is a 2-night/week mythic raiding guild with multiple raids on Thrall. As a fresh guild for Shadowlands, we achieved 8/10 in CN, while fully rebuilding our roster halfway through progression. For SoD, anything short of CE will be a disappointment. Alongside our primary raid team on weekdays, we’re bringing back the weekend raid team for 9.1.

Weekday Raid Team:

Tuesday / Wednesday, 9PM-12AM Server (EST)

Recruitment Needs: Balance Druid

Weekend Raid Team:

Saturday / Sunday, 10:30PM-1:30AM Server (EST)

Recruitment Needs: All

We’re always open to exceptional players with a commitment to attendance.

Raid Rules

Attendance - We expect all our raiders to make a commitment to our raid times. Consistent attendance enables progression, and is the most important thing in determining our progression roster.

Preparation - All raiders are expected to do any necessary fight preparation before pulling a boss. This includes installing weak auras, bringing personal consumables, and reading the relevant discord channels containing raid strategy.

Performance - Progression raid spots are also determined by performance. We aim to field the best and most consistent 20 for every new boss we move on to, and are willing to rotate players from our bench depending on the needs of the fight.

We have an active discord and run off-night normals, heroics, and M+ consistently. Feel free to reach out if you’re interested in joining our guild.

Discord:
Destro#9040 (Recruitment Officer)
Beaver#2535 (Weekday RL)
Senpai Days#8633 (Weekend RL)

Application Below:

Hey brother we need a shadow priest ASAP for our heroic / Mythic raid team we raid 8 to 11pm est or 7 to 10 cst Tuesdays and Wednesday nights guild spam below you can reach me at Sig#9905 on discord or Battle.net Sig#11142

Descendants of Lore is 10/10 on dad jokes. We do not always do Mythic, but when we have the people we try a few bosses in Mythic. We push heroic each tier. We are looking for a few DPS for our raid team. I will leave our spam below, but if you wish to talk more please feel free to add me on battlenet or discord:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh that has been around and consistently raiding since Vanilla (15 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with, jobs, families, and adult responsibilities.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed but not at the expense of fun or sanity.

We make a push for Heroic each expansion and sometime dip a toe into a Mythic boss or two when we have the roster.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with plenty of opportunities for Mythic + throughout the week.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for talented DPS classes and 1 healer.

If you have made it past the novella, please consider us if you are looking for a fun and friendly environment with an established, long term guild that doesn’t tolerate drama. Or if you are looking for a raid experience filled with silliness and dad jokes.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home.

Battlenet: Daveta#1154
Discord: Daveta#5455

[Firehawk] on Proudmoore is a big, long-established guild of friends and fellow teammates whose currently recruiting for our heroic weekend team, Twilight Fenix (10/10H CN). Our raid team is a group of chill players looking to progress through content while enjoying the company of each other and have a good time. Every tier we focus on achieving AOTC and getting the best gear possible and, if interested and have enough people, will run a few mythic bosses too (at a casual pace). We’re looking for dps and healers to fill our roster for Sanctum of Domination, specifically a lock/mage/priest and any healer class, but any class is welcome to join! Ilvl does not necessarily need to be caught up, although 210+ is preferred. We form groups for mythic + and pvp regularly as well. We raid every Friday and Sunday from 6-9 pm PST/9-12 pm EST. So if you’re looking for a community to become friends/family with and an opportunity to get loot and reach your/character/raiding goals, then we are the guild for you! Message me Brerellyn(Brerellin#1558) or the raid lead Halladi(Gilthee#1903) for more information about our guild, raid team and policies. Come hang out with us and become a Firehawk! :grin:

Hi I’m jazz gm of < A Night Off > on alliance stormrage :smiley: we are a alrge active mythic raiding guild who does a whole lot of m plus. we have 3 mythic raid teams and 2 heroic teams and average about 100-120 online at night currently. we were 11/12M in nylotha ( 4 month old guild) , 9/10m in castle and currently 10/10N 5/10H. I have a 3 day raid schedule and 2 day raid schedule open. feel free to add me on disc if you are interested :smiley: SpanaticSyndrom#6785

Hey our raid team was 6/10M last tier and we started late. Going further this tier. If Fri/Sat8-11 works hmu! Carnage#12176

You sound like a adult. A mature, active player that is looking for a similar guild.

Alpha Guild on US Stormrage is a very active guild that is always looking for talented players.

About the Guild

We are an active and friendly guild that is willing to help new and old players alike. We foster a positive and drama free atmosphere and have low tolerance for anything else. Many of our players have been around since Vanilla and are willing to help with all aspects of the game.

If this sounds like something you would like to try contact;

Sylvysa in game
or
BNET: Sylv#1803
Discord: Sylv#1787

Hello we would love to chat. Our current progress is 8/10H SoD. We raid Tuesday/Wednesdays/Thursdays 7pm to 11pm est.

Contacts

Battle Tag - Fearmaky#1989 Discord- Fearmaky#9857

Battle Tag - Tigrao#1816 Discord- Tigrao#9515

Hi Melrein,

Meh on Proudmoore is looking for some more raiders to fill out our ranks for mythic progression in Sanctum. We raid Wednesday and Thursday 6pm - 9pm PST (9pm - 12 EST). We’re currently 9/10 normal in Sanctum and were 5/10 mythic in Castle Nathria.

If you’re interested please use the following Bnet contacts: Nichiari at Nichiari#1594, Trinko at Rusbus#1686, or any officer in-game. Thanks!

Perpetual on Eonar is looking for more dedicated players to round out our roster. Our guild has been around since the beginning of MoP until last expansion when we took a break. We reformed the guild this expansion with a renewed goal of getting Cutting Edge.

We are made up of a group of people that have raided together for the better part of 8 years including multiple CE and top 100 players. We enjoy a relaxed raiding environment with the expectation that everyone is doing what they must to improve.

Progression:
8/10M Castle Nathria
5/10H Sanctum of Domination

Raid Times:

Wed/Thurs - 9pm-12am EST

Optional raids and M+ throughout the week.

Recruitment Needs:

Healers: Recruiting exceptional applicants

DPS: Recruiting all classes

Scooter#11651 on BTag
Scooter#4601 on Discord

Still searching

Hey there Melrein! One Hundred Proof is looking for more high-quality DPS and a healer as we prepare to complete Heroic and head into Mythic raiding this tier! We are currently 9/10 Normal and 4/10 Heroic. We plan to be done with Heroic in around 2-3 weeks and get into Mythic soon. We raid Tues/Wed from 8:30-11:30 PM CST on the US-Sargeras server. If you’re interested, add me to btag so we can chat - Bryin#11301.

Hello Melrein! House Brighthammer (Wyrmrest Accord) is a smallish guild, about 7 years old, that raids Normal/Heroic (and sometimes dabbles in Mythic), does M+, and sometimes other activities together. We would like to invite you to check out our team. Raid times are Sunday and Monday 7-10PM Pacific. We use two-way Discord communication. If interested, I’d love to hear from you at Aristiri #1425 Bnet, or Akaitaka #9181 on Discord.

Hey

Our guild SwampFox is reforming and looking for some quality players with quality attitudes. Have that min max strive with a humble personality. 6/10 M last tier with pushing end game in 9.1. We just reformed and looking for great players like yourself and we run Wed/Thur 8-11pm est. Non toxic non elitist atmosphere with a great community to boot. Pushing AOTC then dabbling in mythic as far as we can. I can also pay you back in gold if you xfer and pass trial.

Ariikar (Discord - Travatron#5505, bnet - Travatron#1786 GM)
Lhokie (Discord - LokiLegion#1644, bnet - LokiLegion#1912 Raid lead)
btag Aaronc#11555 (Jack of all trades)
Discord: Shamy(Aaron)#1760

If youre still looking…[H] [US] [Area 52] - <Fearfulways> [10/10 M SoD]

Hello. I represent Carried on kiljaeden horde. We are a mythic raiding guild that is currently progressing Sanc heroic 3/10 our first week. We are very interested in your services. Gorlock#7739 on discord.