4/8M Uldir

Looking for –
adult guild
long term home
EST raid times
2-3 nights per week
BNet: Poppy#1409

Hi Sprockete,

I represent the Ex Inferno 18+ gaming community based out of WoW. We have presence on two servers with an expansive community that enjoys playing WoW!

Our Alliance division has two raid teams that are looking for more raiders. We also have an active community with organizers for transmog/achieve runs and a dedicated M+ team that’s open to all of our Alliance members! Check out our community post that has links to each team. Feel free to join our discord and DM me (once you’re in) with any questions!

Hope to hear from you soon!

-Kira

Critical is looking to fill out our raid roster and also grow as a guild so all members are appreciated.

So, a little bit about us we raid Wed/Thur 8PM server till 11 and started November 7th. We are 8/8 heroic and 2/8 mythic currently. We have been able to get this progression during the holidays which made me very happy. We also help members get 10 keys weekly and alts even. I personally have 4 120s that I am constantly sacrificing keys to help people you will find this mentality is shared among core leadership. We are looking for players that are masters at their class and are able to adapt to meet the raid composition as needed week to week (alts help too). In addition, we are also working on a merger with another guild on January 4th. They also raid Friday/sat 830-11 server with the same progression.

. Feel free to add me on discord Cyro#9536 or on btag- Cyroziv#1709. Btw I’m a littel tispy and filling this out on my birthday so if you ever wanna ask how it feels to have EVERYONE count down the end of your birthday I’d love to tell you. Cyro out!

Cyroziv