[A] HPally looking for home

Hello everyone, I am a 467 ilvl Holy Paladin with 12/12 N and 12/12 H Nya experience. I do have ret (460ish) and prot (450ish) sets but not a lot of playtime in those roles in bfa.
I am looking for heroic raiding oriented guild who also runs mythic + dungeons a lot during non raid days…as a guild group. I can not stand to pug, plus is more fun with guildies.
I’m an older gamer and it would be nice to have some older folks in the guild as well. Looking for a friendly non toxic environment where the people are social and like to hang out in discord.
I also feel the need to express my view point on doing mythic keys. I love doing dungeons, I really don’t care what ivl, can be a 0 if it is helping someone get gear. I also regard the timing of dungeons as this. If we time it, great, if not, not an issue. My experience in mythic dungeons is this. highest timed run is 13, and highest completed is 14’s.
If i sound like a fit, please give me a holler. I would like to stay alliance due to a RL friend is alliance, but I am willing to server transfer (EST or CST time zones) for the right guild. Thank you for reading, hope to hear from you soon!

1 Like

Hey, we are looking for healers. We are 12/12H and looking to delve into Mythic Ny’alotha on July 7th - so basically 2 more weeks of full clearing heroic. (Several of us have 3/12 Mythic experience, but we haven’t gotten a kill as a guild yet.) We raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 8pm to 10pm CST.

[A] <IRONFIST> is a Day-1 guild in WoW on Burning Legion. Most of the core has been playing together since Wrath, but 5-6 of us have been playing together since Vanilla WoW. We’re all adults, most of us married with kids. We’re laid back, like to joke around a lot, and all understand that real life always comes first.

You can reach out to me on Discord (Palmer#7416) or bnet (palmermarc#1320) if you’re interested.

Hi Pälms!

We are a newly formed guild looking for good people, and would love to chat!

We are building a community where people come first, where we simply enjoy each other’s company while doing our best to afford access to all corners of this awesome game. We are very active outside of our raid nights with m+/arena/alt-raid, mog, pets, etc. We don’t have spec/class/attendance requirements, play what you like, when you like, and have a good time doing it!

Our recruitment post and my contact info are below, hope to talk to you soon!

Bender#1870 - Bnet
Bender#1504 - Discord

Still looking for the right home. Thanks!

Hey, Ustava. I see you’re looking for a friendly nontoxic environment guild that isn’t elitists and tend to social and hang around discord. We always have at least one channel that there is people in and you can hop in and make some new friends. We love helping people gear and do tons of mythic + a day with guildies and currently only have about 100+ but usually there is a consistent 30-40 online We are in the EST timezones also if you’re interested in more, Please contact me.

Battletag: Cristian#14424
Ingame: Peq-Stormrage
Discord: Peq#5932

Hello there! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are pushing into Mythic!
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Friday/Saturday 7pm-10pm [12/12 H]
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] to learn more.
Thank you!