(A) HPally BIS Epixs Vanillia Raider

Hpally lf new server to transfer too. Mostly epix BIS geared 5 BIS T2 helm, Neck, Chest, Cloak, ring; the rest BIS blues, Vanilla raider cleared all content top 1000 back in the day. good 24/7 except when i’m 6ft under or when the sun rises in the west and sets in the east…or end of time whatever happens first. Also got a bis mage some epixs 2/8 Pally Exulted AD, Rev Warlords (I got Aqua) Rev Timbermaw, Friendly Wintersaber…

What raid times and days you are looking for what be helpful information.

Check us out, both would be welcome!

I would love to talk with you and see if we would be a good fit.
Bnet is Zarjin#1979

You should talk to Zarj :smile: Myzrael is a pretty solid server.

bump it up

Hey man, we are looking for another hpally with the possibility of them being a class lead and on LC. Our guild was formed by former professional esports players and a bunch of people we met along that journey. Contact me @ djpernicus#8175 and we can chat whenever!

i added u pern

Check us out, Kingdom | Atiesh | Alliance| we are a late-night semi-hardcore raiding guild. M, Tu, Thu 10P-1A PST, still working on filling our roster. For more details check out the following post on the Atiesh Realm Forums, we could def use another healer.

Don’t see any requests on discord Roaxe. Maybe try again? djpernicus#8175

Hey there, is looking for another Holy Paladin to add to the main team. We are adding new people for the ramp up for BWL. We raid 7-11pm Tues/Thurs EST. If our guild suits your needs, feel free to message me on Discord. Teutoberg#4893