[A] <Horizons> is LFM! All are welcome with Raids Tuesday & Sunday 10pm-1230am

• Horizons
  • Tuesday 10pm-1230am EST
  • Sunday 10pm-1230am EST
  • Recruiting ALL players and classes.

Hey all, we’re new to the server and looking for more to join our fun and relaxed raid environment. We’re a group of core friends that has been playing together since original Vanilla and all throughout every expansion. We are always looking for people who want a “home” type atmosphere. Some of us have been friends for going on two decades and we love that everyone sticks around as they get older.

We are a fun, relaxed raiding atmosphere that clears content and has a good time. After all, TBC is pretty easy, so why sweat so much trying to clear it for the second time around? Come join us and have some fun without worrying about everything else. We’ve done the hardcore stuff and now we just want to play. We’re looking for everyone so don’t be shy about your class and don’t worry about the “Meta.” Every class can clear every bit of content in TBC, don’t feel restricted and don’t hold back. Play what you want to play and have fun, join Horizons!

If this sounds interesting to you, contact any one of us and we’ll get you into Normals, Heroics, Kara and more asap.

Systolic (Add me on bnet! Systolic#1807)
Shocktheräpy
Conkèr
Dreagøn

Still looking! Add me on bnet, Systolic#1807

Hey I’m currently a 65 Lock on Faeralina i had to stop playing a few days after TBC launch so I just returned to game roughly a week ago. My guild at the time broke up so I have basically just ben questing as much as possible maxing out my prof which are Tailoring/Enchanting I have ben playing since Vanilla, I stopped playing retail roughly when M+ got stupid lol. I know my class currently specd for dungeon/raid just a few more talent points till I am done. When I hit 70 and start raiding I plan on going Shadow Fire. Until later phases then Destro Fire. I did add you on Bnet my name on there is GAMEOVERBRO#11380 will to xfer whenever getting sick of Faeralina tbh lol

If I’m not around, reach out to any of these guys:

Shocktheräpy
Conkèr
Dreagøn

Is there a possibility of 10:30 or 11pm start times? Eastern

Unfortunately we start at 10pm sharp since we finish promptly at 12:30. With 2.5hrs of raiding twice a week starting any later would make it difficult to clear later content in one or two evenings.