[A] Hopeless Randoms - Fri/Sat Raid Team

Hopeless Randoms is a new guild made up of a raid team of friends from an older guild. We decided to branch off from the more casual guild and push into mythic. We are currently 8/8H and 3/8M looking to fill our ranks with members who enjoy raiding and want to push mythic content without a huge time commitment.

Our raid days and times are Friday and Saturday 9:30 PM est to 12:30 est.

Outside of raid most of us play various other games together and enjoy hanging out as a community. We push M+ keys daily and help each other maintain multiple alts. We’re not just a raid team we’re an in game family and value the right type of attitudes towards raiding and gaming.

Our roster is currently sitting at about 15 and we are looking to fill the last few spots with people ready and eager to get into mythic content. All roles/classes will be considered.

If you have any questions or want more information feel free to contact us in game.

Saberlord#1556
GiGi#1168

3 Likes

Hi there. Just sent friend requests to both. I have a hunter and shammy on stormrage. I am just back from a 3-4 month break and looking for a guild to call home. I am working on finishing up flying with my hunter and just hit 120 on the shammy and wanting to make her my main as ele with resto os. Still have some work to be raid ready but would love to chat more with you guys :slightly_smiling_face:

Accepted your request. Look forward to chatting with you.

Hi all looking for some people who enjoy raiding, mythic plus, long walks on the beach, and overwatch.

Raid times am or pm

Our raid times are pm.

Bumping up for 3/8M now