(A) Holy Priest & Ret or Prot Pally LF Raiding Guild

About us:

Husband & wife returning players - started fresh together during the weeks leading up to Shadowlands. We each individually played long before we met. I (the priest) raided in Vanilla-Cata, skipped MOP, and played WOD. He (the pally) raided in Vanilla-MOP, skipped WOD & and played Legion. We both did some BFA together as part of returning. We are in the PST time zone but don’t keep any kind of schedule so we can raid any days and any time.

What you can expect from us:

2 competent players on an open schedule with exactly zero drama. Full consumables, reasonable out of raid playtimes to stay relevant, etc.

What we’re looking for

• A guild raiding normal, looking towards heroic raids, or maybe just starting heroic raids - we are raiding focused players and looking for the same.
  • Any time zone, any schedule! We work from home and usually do outside of the COVID situation so we have an open schedule!
  • An opening for our classes/specs! The pally is equally geared with a legendary for both ret and prot, and will play either.
  • Prefer to stay alliance

Socially we’re looking for an environment with personal accountability (the “real” kind that isn’t an excuse for someone’s ego to run roughshod over other people - where if people make a mistake they say my bad and do their best not to make it again). Ideally, the guild would be social and active enough to where people can come together and do additional activities like mythic dungeons, but where there isn’t some awkward or intense pressure to sit in voice with people all day long outside of raiding. No little kids - we both have a great sense of humor and inappropriate or dark humor is fine but awfulness veiled as humor we can pass on.

I would love to sit down and chat with you sometime about joining our ranks. We aren’t a large guild, but we have been competitive in the past, including being in the top 10 on our server during Legion, top 5 on alliance.

Here is our guild recruitment message, if you are interested -

Knights of the alliance is recruiting all people, all specs, all roles, for our raiding team.

KotA has been around since the early days of Vanilla WoW and we have raiding in every tier since that time, attempting or beating every raid as it was current content. Every so often, as with anyone with a life, we have backed off of raiding due to real life events or because an expansion sucked (looking at you BFA). During Legion, we were a top 10 guild on Lightbringer and top 5 Alliance guild. However, as always, our goal has never been to actually reach these heights, they are just obtainable with the right group of individuals around us. As such, here are the rules for KotA members -

1. We were all prior military. As such, we tend to act like it. We bark orders and we expect things to be done when we say it. But that also includes all of the fun stuff. If you were ever in the military, you know exactly what I’m talking about.
  2. We swear. A lot. An obscene amount, actually. If that hurts your psyche, then we aren’t the guild for you.
  3. We are also a family guild. My dad, my mom, my 3 older brothers, my 2 little brothers, and my sister all play WoW and are all in this guild. Once upon a time, we also boasted having my Uncle, my Aunt, and my Cousin all in guild as well. Those familiar relationships tend to grow towards people who join our guild, but especially with those who have been in the military.
  4. Because 1 and 3, we also tend to give everyone around us alot crap. We trash talk you if you screw up a pull. We give you crap if you fall down on the elevator boss. Expect to have alot of fun while in guild but expect that fun to come at your expense.
  5. We are a family. As such, we help each other out. We farm materials if you need to level your professions, we help you out if you are trying to get a specific item, we bring cauldrons, feasts, codex’s, etc. From the moment you join, expect us to treat you as your family would treat you.
  6. Which brings me to our final rule - If you sign up for something, we expect you to be there. We understand things come up and we know that real life is farm more important that WoW, but we just ask that you give us a heads up if something is happening and you’re gonna be late or won’t be able to show up. We aren’t heartless, you know.

If you’ve made it through the rules for harmonious living in KotA, then you might have a place with us. We are going to be raiding Normal raids, then switching over to Heroics, every raid tier.

Our raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday, 5-8 PST. If you are interested, reach out to me at my BNID - FallenAngel#1436

We are WinterGuard, currently 2/10 M progressing on M Hungerer! We are really in desperate need of a disc priest. We are a fairly new guild that is focused on CE progression and having a good time. We raid 10-1 AM EST T W Th with some optional stuff on Monday and the weekends.

You can contact me on Discord at Torvon#0716 or Bnet at Laolis#1620.

Hi Evaene,

Have you considered a mythic raiding guild at all? I’ll drop my spam, so feel free to toss me a message on discord of bnet if you’d like to talk!

Meta [US-Illidan]
Current Prog 2/10M 9/10H | 10/10N
Raid Times: Wednesday/Friday/Monday 8-11PM CST

We are a small semi-hardcore guild on US-Illidan, looking to recruit active players for further Castle Nathria progression and to dive into mythic. Our current goal is to progress through Mythic at a reasonable pace and work our way towards becoming a CE focused guild.

We are looking for socially active people who enjoy m+ and bring a good attitude with them. We expect raiders to have good situational awareness, knowledge of class( es ) played and a willingness to improve.

Really nice group of solid players that could use some more DPS to fill our core. We are also really in need of someone with Raid Leading experience, as it puts me in a very stressful position right now as a healer.

:arrow_right: Expectations

1. Mature conduct
  2. On/ready for invites 15min. prior to raid
  3. Can handle constructive criticism
  4. Ability to realize we may need to sub on progression
  5. This shouldn’t need to be said, but toxic behavior is a no-go here

Requirements

• Proper spec, legendary, talents, gear
  • 200 ilvl

GM BNET: Tellie#11987
GM Discord: Tellie#2200

Sorry, I’m not disc. I play primarily holy and disc is a back pocket spec but I would not be happy playing it a majority of the time so we have to decline. Thank you!

The [Shanghai Zen Masters] are a guild of tight-knit players who have been playing the game together since WotLK and Cata with plenty of Mythic+, Raid and PvP experience. We are looking to do progression raiding mainly throughout Shadowlands, but we frequently do Mythic+ dungeon runs, and rated PvP together. That being said, we’re definitely more laid back than the average guild, as long as you have a good attitude and can make the raid times, we have a spot for you!

Our guild is in the middle of a recruiting drive. We have full cleared normal and pushing into Heroic already. We are in need of every role for the raid and mythic+. Tanks and healers are always in demand! Night time raiding schedule Mon + Wed 8pm-11pm Est (invites out 7:45pm) (Currently only raiding Mondays until we build a larger roster)

Progression raiding focus Normal>Heroic> and eventually Mythic

Alliance on the server Stormrage

GM discord: D-Matt#8870
My discord: Smøøthßrain#9409

Apply Here If You Would Like: discord.gg/JTj5ZWc Write your toons name, class and role, and a brief summary about you

Hello Evaene, :slight_smile:

Vengeful is in need of more Heroic Raid minded ladies and gentlemen to join our Shadowlands Raid team. Stormrage - Alliance.

We are currently looking for all Dps classes, Tank with OS, Heals OS.

About Us:
Many of us have previous hardcore progression and Mythic raiding experience from various raid tiers or expansions. While currently working through Normal/Heroic content we have plans to try to go to Aotc if we have enough people.

The pertinent information:
We are on Stormrage (Server Transfer is not immediately required)We are 7/10 N. We raid Thursday - Saturday: Pulling at 7:00 p.m. Est and going until (the latest) 10 p.m. EST. Additional We use Discord. If you need to leave early due to Real Life than that is fine or if you cannot make it to raid please let one of the Officers/GM know.
What we offer:
Enchants, gems, food, flasks and pots can be created by our Master Craftsmen, often for just the materials. We provide Flasks and Feasts, we will expect you to have enchants, gems, pots, seals and augment runes before we begin the raid. We are helpful and constructive - if you need something we can get it or help you get it. We love innovation, we love pushing the limits, we love working together as a team. We are fun and quirky, sometimes we have to be serious but we are always working to improve and most importantly we are here to have fun.

What we want from you:
Being able to raid 3 days a week for 3 hours a day, preferably Thurs-Sat 7pm - 10:00pm Server (ET). Your best, fully optimized, best stats ever DPS set cannot be below 180 gear score (ilevel). Be on time, be prepared, have current knowledge of your class and of the boss encounters. Understand directions and be able to carry out assignments. Have previous raid or mythic + dungeon experience and/or you can play at a competent and competitive level. Be able to take constructive and friendly criticism to improve and play better. Be able to maintain a mature demeanor during raids while having a sense of humor during stressful situations ex, Wipes, loot distribution, disconnects.
We are experienced raiders who like to clear content and have fun. We all have full lives outside of the game and looking for more of the same minded folks to join our Team. We understand life happens and being part of a team that won’t drop you is very important.

You can reach me in Discord at Night#5956
You can also add me on Battlenet: NightKnight#1159389

Thanks for reading and your time,
Mídnitestar

Hey I’m with the guild Burnt Out on stormrage we would love to have you guys in our guild currently we are 9/10H with plans to go in to mythic not really for CE priority is to have a good time shoot me a friend request on disc:supimsteve#4023 or bnet:Supimsteve:1563 and we can talk about it more!

Hey Message me on B net Br33zE#1594 ~ I think we would be a great fit for you. Raid Wed/Thurs/Sat 9-12pm. Need a paly tank as well as priest healer.

Good morning to you :star_struck: I am as always fashionably late to the dance , but let me introduce my guild to you just the same . Allumination is a guild where busy adults can come to relive the time where lasting friendships were the greatest achievement. Young at heart, we are infected with sarcasm, adult humor and the need to have a good time we’ll all still be laughing about in another 15 years. Check out our recruitment for more information on us and look me up if you would like to talk Allumination ~ Stormrage

Th/F Raid Schedule - 9 PM PST to Midnight PST

We’ve got Room for both of you on our Core Roster. Add me on BNet @ B00t5#1776 to chat more.

Hey there, we are a pretty social guild, everyones pretty laid back. We will be CE by tiers end. Check us out, we can give you guys a home.

Eternal Order | Alliance | Sargeras|

RAID TIMES: Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday night at 9:00 pm EST

PROGRESSION:

9/10 Heroic. We have Heroic Sire in phase 3 consistently and we’ve taken mythic Shriekwing to 50% with minimal attempts. We will be pushing into mythic raiding at a semi-hardcore pace. We want CE by the tiers end.

Our core raid team will be pushing progression at a steady pace, but without you having to kill your schedule. We have dependable, talented core players that will help us get through the content and put it on farm mode. We will be doing normal, heroic, and mythic tier raiding.

RECRUITING:

We need ranged DPS and healers. Exceptional players of other roles will be considered.

Hey! We are a semi-hardcore guild that completes the content in a laid back environment while being serious-minded about progression. Mythic+ keys is something we love to do and are always looking for more players to run them with. Our guild is extremely social and we like to communicate with each other outside of raid times.

GUILD MEMBER DEMOGRAPHICS:

Our guild has adults 20-35+ with lives outside of World of Warcraft. Real-life comes first. We believe you can enjoy raiding without the constant activity outside of raid.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

⦁ Players who bring a positive attitude to our laid-back community. We like to have fun while still being focused on content completion.

⦁ Dedicated players who can commit to long-term raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand occasional absences might happen!

⦁ Players that arrive raid ready with a strong ability to play their class, understand boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve.

Gear Requirements:
As this is the end of BFA, we currently have no gear restrictions to join

INTERESTED? QUESTIONS?

Awesome! Contact Brobøt (me) to learn more. Please feel free to reach out to us, ask any questions you may have, and find out if we are the home for you!

RECRUITMENT CONTACT:

** Brobøt **

BNET: Br4wn#1859 or Cabose#1677

DISCORD: Brobot#8506 or Cabosetv#0275

Hey there. Not sure if you guys have found a home yet or would consider going Horde? I would love to chat you about joining us. I want leave our full details below.
Thanks and look forward to hearing from you. :smiley:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-aotc-guild-310h-casual-encounter-tuesthurs-930pm-1130pm-est-lf-healer/642490

Hey, if you two are still looking, and I know you would prefer to stay alliance. I just want to throw us out there. We are and older group of players playing at a casual/semi-casual pace. We just accomplished 10/10N and are starting heroic this upcoming week. Looking for a healer for progression.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hantiquatedlooking-for-healer-aotc-progression/787139