[A] Holy Priest Looking for a Home/Community

I have been playing WoW on and off since it launched with my husband. I followed my husband to classic where I was able to fulfil my dream of clearing Naxx on progression. my classic guild is nice, but it seems all the friends i made ended up leaving the game completely. So when my husband quit playing, I switched back to retail for a bit. I really have enjoyed this expansion. However my current retail guild felt like a home coming when i switched back, it now just feels lonely. I have a hard time finding guild groups and end up pugging nearly all my keys each week. I just want to find a nice group of people to hang with or run keys with. I generally play from 8:30 PM PST to 10:30 PM PST.

Thanks for reading and hopefully reaching out!

We’re primarily an EST/CST guild but we have a few PST’ers, late nighters, and I’m always looking to broaden our player base. LEt’s chat and see if it’s a good fit?

Guild & Server: Illidans Redemption : Alliance: Whisperwind
Type of Guild: Social/M+/Raid/Xmogs/Mounts
Recruitment Contacts:
Discord: Ehlissa#9836
BNet: okayitsliz#1616
Requirements: Be social and active in chat, enjoy grouping and laughing. Be fluent in sarcasm and typonese.
Needs: computer, internet connection, WoW sub, sense of humor.
About Us: formed Feb 05, IR is about taking a laid back approach to experiencing end game content. We progress AOTC but accept the fact that as adults real life can and will intrude. It is what it is and we roll with it while having fun together.

Let’s chat!