[ A ] Holy Priest LF Semi Hardcore Raiding Guild

waves at everyone As the subject states, I am currently looking for a Semi Hardcore Alliance raiding guild to have a good time with in Classic (preferably on a PvP server and I live on the East Coast). Although I am looking for a raiding guild, I do enjoy tons of other things in the game, such as all types of farming (yes, I fish and I cook, but only in game, rep and let’s hear it for Diplomacy), PvP, bgs, and alt gearing.

I have played WoW since its initial release pretty seriously till midway through Wrath in some amazing, hardcore guilds. Looking to chill out some for this release and ease myself back in after a long hiatus.

If you find that you know or belong to a guild that raids semi hardcore but can still find it in them to have a good sense of humor and do stuff together outside of just raiding (I want to log in to do more than just raid), then please send me a message on Discord Calida#8550

1 Like

added you!

check us out!

Hey Cailet,

Added you, I think you’d be a great fit with us!

Cailet,

Maybe our raid schedule will work for you? We’re looking for dedicated members to enjoy all of Classic with a focus on raiding! Check us out or give me a shout on BNET Helmut112289#1531

Sent you a request on Discord. We’re on a west coast server utilizing east coast raid times (9pm-12am est) and could use some solid heals to help round out our raid team. Give us a look and hope to hear from you soon!

Good luck in your search if not!

Hi, Dragonslayer Covenant is very friendly guild looking for more members. Were very chill yet focused, and eager to experience all classic has to offer. We’re a Semi-Hardcore Alliance raiding guild, that’s just looking for a good time. We’re rolling on Stalagg - PVP (eastern time).

Raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday, 8:00pm EST - 11:00pm EST

I hope you’ll consider us, and good luck in classic!

Hey there! You sound like a really great fit for Lionheart, honestly. The only thing that worries me a little and might deter you is that we are currently full on priests (And most other roles). That said, I expect to lose some of our players as we get towards raiding and people leave or stop playing, but as of right now I’d just be selling you the possibility of taking one of those spots. We are trying not to overhire for our roles, but you seemed like such a good fit I felt like I needed to reach out. I’ll leave our forum link below, and I added you on discord if you have any questions (Bravadorado).

Or you can visit lionheartguild.com for more info and to apply!

Have a great day, and I hope wherever you end up in classic works great for you! :slightly_smiling_face:

You may be interested in our guild. Here is our information:

The Seven Deadly Sins - NA Alliance PVP - Herod

About Us:

The Seven Deadly Sins is a guild that was formed by a handful of players that found themselves in a guild that wasn’t meeting their expectations. As is our nature, we decided to make our own guild so we can bring our goals to fruition. We have high aspirations and plan to be the most dominant guild on the server in both PvE and PvP.

Raid Times:

__ Saturday & Sunday – 8:00PM EST to 12:00AM EST__

Recruitment:

Warrior DPS: High

Warrior Tank: Very Low

Rogue: Very High

Mage: High

Priest: Medium

Warlock: Medium

Hunter: Low

Druid: Low

Paladin: High