A - Holy Priest LF Raid Guild

Holy Priest Looking for Raid Team.

WARNING- Unable to transfer to PVP realms

I’m CST so East Coast servers seem to work well.

Just looking for a guild to raid with, pretty low maintenance and I provide my own consumables.

As a result of some broken DKP systems, my gear is a little behind but I make up for it in enthusiasm, skill, and interpretive dance.

My btag is Atarg#1878 and it will probably be quicker to message me directly, I don’t visit the forums often.

We sent you a message in BNet. :slight_smile:
Please delete

Hello Phearward :slight_smile: We are a primarily East Coast server, we have a great online family/community of friendly , helpful people, We are looking for people like you to join us and have a core raid spot for a priest <3 I sent you a friend request on btag and we can chat ~ look for a request from seagypsy

Clan Knightmare is run like a family guild, we like to socialize and have fun:) we currently have space for a priest and would love you. We raid on weekends if your interested my btag is vinny#1281 or reply here:)

Thank you:)

Hello,

We raid mon, tue, thur 10-1 pm pst, and are currently 8/8 in bwl, we could use another priest. more info here

[A] [Pagle] | Semi-HC | 8/8 BWL

Who we are: A Few of us come from private servers, while others came from current WoW retail, some are old school players coming back to relive the glory days … but we all returned to classic for the same reason: Community. Well, Community and clearing Naxx!

Who we are looking for: We are looking for raiders who intend to clear Naxx, and by definition, are in it for the long haul. This includes farming BiS, farming materials for consumables, and helping the guild progress as a whole. Additionally, any DPS and social players are welcome to apply who want to play fun, solid group of players.

What we expect from you: Fun, respectful community. Maturity & respect to all memebers and players. Absolutely no racism, sexism, hate speech, or the like. These behaviors will NOT be tolerated within our ranks; both in guild or out-of-guild.

Raid FAQs:
Loot System: Modified DKP w/ limited Loot Council. Documents which LC adheres to for decision making are avaliable here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Vfsm3SIWvwvRo-BkJcgVxFUfM3hgcrccAbjhgF1Zwmk/

Guild Clears: Ony 1/1 - 2min Ony Kills | MC 10/10 - 1 hour full clears | BWL 8/8

Team Sword
Raid Time: 8-11 Server Time Thursday/Sundays.
Current Openings:
⦁ 1 Priest

Team Shield
Raid Time: 9-12 Server Time. Tuesday/Thursday.
Current Openings:
⦁ 1 Fury Warrior
⦁ 3 Rogues
⦁ 3 Hunters
⦁ 2 Locks
⦁ 1 Mage
⦁ 5 Priests (1 Shadow)
⦁ 2 Pally (1 Ret)

How to join Vanguard: Application is located with in our discord:

https://discord.gg/TfAuRjD

Feel free to join the discord and talk with any of the officers/members. Thanks for taking the time to read through our application, and regardless of who you join… good luck killing KT this time around!

• Gambatte (Guild Recruitment Officer/Team Shield Tank ) You can may contact me through B-net at Gambatte #11466 or via Discord at Gambatte#0924

• Throsk (Guild Master/Raid Lead Team Sword) You can contact me through B-net at Chris#11424 or via Discord at Throsk#2221