[A] Holy Priest LF PVE guild

I main a 27yo male nurse IRL and a Holy Priest in SL. Successfully healed Heroics and low-mid Mythics with friends as a Holy Paladin in BFA. I still am interested in healing Heroics/Mythics but I’m looking for Raid heaing experience as well. I want to heal in an Alliance guild that focuses on PVE content in SL. Willing to transfer to any server. Seeking active healing engagement. I want a guild that actually utilizes my IRL and in game healing :slight_smile:

Hey!

My guild might be a good fit for you and we’d love to have you! Take a look at our recent post. Please reach out to me if you are interested or if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you.

Btag is Kinka#1154

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-korgath-nefas-eternum-guild-recruitment/706433

Hello,

< Special > of Hyjal, is a one night a week guild that is striving to achieve AOTC in a timely manner, and push head strong into mythic in a casual atmosphere.

Some of the members of the guild have raided together for several years and we have a good core but want to add to our ranks in order to be able to tackle our goals quicker and push into mythic at a faster pace.

Realm: Hyjal
Realm Time Zone: PST
Raid Times: Saturday from 6:00pm - 10:00pm (realm time)

Recruiting for Shadowlands and in need of healers/dps.

Would love to chat with you more about joining our team. My contact information is : Euphoria#11461 (btag) || Euphoria#1146 (discord).

<< Demise >> US - Sargeras

Alliance
Tuesday and Thursday
5PM-9PM PST | 8PM-12AM EST

Demise is currently recruiting for Shadowlands! We are a top tier mythic guild on Sargeras that has been raiding together for several expansions now. Our core group of veteran players have Cutting Edge experience in previous tiers.

Our core raiders are expected to always be prepared:

1. Have knowledge of boss encounters heading into first week’s pulls, etc.
  2. Be prepared with flasks, pots, and feasts at all times. (We often provide them anyways but good habit to have)
  3. Show up several minutes early to raid nights and be prepared to clear trash and start right on the dot.
  4. Be open to feedback and improving your performance when necessary (bad nights happen, we understand!)

We just want to give a very clear expectation of what we expect from our team and our wow friends in the guild. We’re raiders with a common goal. Kill bosses and have fun doing it :slight_smile:

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs to finish rounding out our core, spots will be competitive and everyone will have a fair chance to earn their right to raid.

Super tight-knight group that is amazing to play with :slight_smile:

If you are interested in our guild and would like more information or to join then contact us (info listed below).

I am always around and willing to talk and answer any and all questions. Hoping to give many of you the best guild/home you’ve ever been a part of! :slight_smile:

Discord: blitz steve#3655
Bnet- Blitzsteve#1703
IGN- Galiyon

Hello Themalenurse!

We will definitely use your irl and healing for sure lol! We are a new guild that is looking to get into heroic/mythic progression. All of our current raiders have 12/12H and/or some kind of mythic experience. We are trying to develop a team that loves to raid with each other, while progressing as far as we can.

Our raid times are Tuesday and Wednesday from 9pm-12am cst.

If you have any questions or if you are interested, please let me know!

-Discord: Tano#7981
-Btag: Caseclosed#11853

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-risen-from-the-ashes-dawnbringer-us-recruiting-for-sl/703565?u=tano-dawnbringer