[A] Holy Priest and Feral Druid LF Raiding

Hello!

My husband and myself are looking for a weekend raiding team to join. We are currently located on Proudmoore. He is a 225 Feral Druid (name is Delowen) and I am a 225 Holy Priest. We have done mythic raiding since Mists (back when heroic was mythic) but did skip Eternal Palace.

We really enjoy being part of a close-knit and drama/toxicity free environment. Our goal is to clear heroic and do some mythic. We do want cutting edge to be a goal and something to work towards. If we get cutting edge great, but it isn’t a must. We value our game/life balance and it is important to us that the leadership of whatever team we join also values this.

Ideally, we would love to find a group that raids Friday and Sunday from 8pm-11pm server time. However, we know those groups are rare, so our preference is to raid two nights per week with only one day being a weekday (Monday through Thursday) and one day being a weekend (Friday, Saturday, or Sunday - both raid nights could be weekends). The best time for us is 8pm-11pm server time on weekdays and fairly open on weekends (no later than 12 or 12:30 server though). We rarely miss raids unless it is work related (though that will be exceedingly rare with raiding on weekends). Our preference is to stay on Proudmoore or Stormrage, however, for the right fit we would consider a transfer. Staying Alliance is a must! I just can’t leave Anduin and Jaina.

Feel free to reach out to me on BNET (Clae#11702) or Discord (Clae#0015) to discuss further.

Thanks!

Hi!

Disorientated could be a great fit for you two! We’re AOTC focused and working on getting Sire on farm and will probably dip our toes in the mythic content if time permits before 9.1. Raids are Tues/Fri 8-11pm EST, and you can usually find someone in guild looking to run a key most nights.

Check out the linked post for more info and reach out on bnet or disc. I’ll try to hit you up later in the day when I’m more free

Updated original post to include additional details on availability and goals