[A] Holy Pally LF AotC Raiding/M+ Guild for 9.1

Heyo, I’m in the market for a new guild. I got a late start on this toon so I’m only 207ilvl and I don’t expect to get AotC this tier, but I’d like to find a group of adults with room for a healer in the next patch. I’m fine with switching to a different healer or even dps, but I’m kind of fond of this pally now.

I’m looking for a place with regular M+ runs on off days that doesn’t raid with 15+ pugs for carries. I’m available Tuesday-Friday after 6:30pm PST, Saturdays after 3pm PST. My weekend is Sunday & Monday. Feel free to reach out on Discord: caffeinektn#8239

1 Like

Hey hey Ohsenpai - it sounds like we might be a good fit for you to chill with until 9.1. Check out our info post [A][US][Proudmoore]<Evolved> 18+ Community recruiting all classes/roles! Fun, Friendly atmosphere!

We’re still running Heroic Nathria regularly, so you might be able to join us and get AoTC (since we have no idea when the patch is lol) or you could join our Open Raid on Sunday nights that does N Nathria, just to get some experience.

Typically have keys running most days - just post up your key in gchat or in our Discord channel when people are around, and build a group - or join in when people post up their own keys.

GL in your guild hunt.

1 Like

Thanks! I actually did check out your post, but I work until 6:30pm server, so in terms of raid I’d always be late. :c I was hoping to avoid guild hopping, too, but I might pop on in if this search is slow.

1 Like

I need a pally healer. Realid is Bryarken#1391

on Proudmoore is specifically looking for a resto Shaman, Pally or Monk. We are a adult only heroic level AOTC-focused raiding guild. We raid 8:30-10:30 server (which is PST) on Monday (not sure if it will work because of this) and Thursdays. We always clear normal and then move into heroic. Once we clear heroic for awhile we will do some optional runs for achievements and mythic pulls for fun. As we need less healers (familiar with encounters) there will be opportunities to switch to dps if you want. If you are interested or want to discuss in further detail please reach out to me at Battlenet = Dysphoric#1580 or Discord = dysphoric#0077.